PART 4

I woke up not remembering anything from last night. I layed on a rock hard pillow and i felt someones arms around me. It was like i was dreaming. i opened my eyes to see what i was laying on and saw a shirtless man with his hand wrapped around my shoulder. I looked up to see his face and gasped for air seeing it.

"Tom?!" I said in a louder voice before i pulled away and now sat on bed right beside him. My cheeks turned red and i still thought i was dreaming.

Tom was still deep asleep and there was no way of him waking up.

I got off the bed and saw that he undressed me last night, what the fuck!

I started searching through his closet to find some clothes to put on. I picked out a black oversized shirt and the smallest shorts i could find, i heard Tom waking up but i rushed to the bathroom so he wouldn't see me. I got undressed and wiped off my make-up from last night.

I opened the door and got out of the bathroom, i saw Tom sitting on the bed jawning. He was shirtless and had a blanket that was covering his legs. He turned to me and smiled.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked me in a teasing way.

"Look, i have no idea how i ended up here but all i know is that i had nothing to do with it" i said walking up to my phone that was sitting on the bedside table.

"Is that my shirt you're wearing?" He asked me pointing his finger towards me.

"Yeah, i mean i have no clothes so i had to take yours" i said while scrolling throught my flip phone.

"That's my favourite shirt you know?"
He said in a serious tone watching my every move.

"Right, you're getting it tomorrow at school" i answered.

He took a deep breath and exhailed.
"Fine but don't forget, you can keep the pants" he said before getting up and walking to his closet.

I watched him walk up to his closet. God he has a really good shaped body, he must hit gym often to be that muscular.

He turned around and saw me starring. I quickly turned my attention back to my phone blushing a little.

"You like to stare don't you?" He teased.

"Well maybe if you put on a shirt i wouldn't be starring so much" i confessed. I really didn't care much at that point.

He chuckled. "I'll keep it this way" he said while smirking.

"I'll just go home. I have to call my boyfriend"

His tone changed. "Dylan?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah, got a problem?"

"No i just saw him with a few other girls around the school" he said turning his attention back to the closet.

"I mean, hes mostly friends with women so i don't really care" i replied while scrolling through my phone.

"I'm just saying.. so you're gonna go home or give me some company?"
He asked shutting his closet and smirking at me.

I blushed a little. "I'll go home, you can call your chicks over"

He chuckled softly. I watched him walk up to me. He grabbed my dress that i wore to the club yesterday off of the sofa and handed it to me.

I thanked him and put it in my bag before walking up to his front door.

"Thank you for taking care of me" i mumbled smilling softly.

He looked at me and scrached the back of his hairline. "Yeah no problem, don't forget to return the clothes" he said smilling softly at me.

I glanced at his bare chest quickly and smilled before walking out of the door.