PART 49

TOM'S POV:

I had to get questioned by the detective about my and Taylor's relationship. I stayed quiet most of the time not wanting to tell him the truth. I know I was being filmed which made me even more aware of the fact that this case is serious to them. I mean, I get it. I've been in a relationship with an underaged girl but we hadn't done anything sexual. Yeah, we've seen each other without clothes but sex or anything like that? No. She's 18 now so I don't see a problem anymore. 

"Have you and Taylor had a sexual relationship?" The detective asked with his arms crossed. He was leaning his forearms on the table being extremely close to me. I don't quite like closure so I leaned back against the seat. The detective wore a baby blue button-up shirt that was tucked in his jeans. I noticed the pin he wore with his first and last name on it. Samuel Richards.

"No," I answered. I was being truthful in this interview or else I would've gotten my ass beaten. They consider sending me to jail for pedophilia which freaking scares me. My record would be ruined for life and I'd be known for being an uncontrolled freak. Guess that's what my actions brought me to.

Samuel eyed me suspiciously before looking down at the file in front of him. He opened it and started reading through some papers glancing up at me occasionally. A cold look stayed on my face while I scanned the room. Nothing was in here. A mirror which I could guess was a one-way mirror. Transparent on the outside but reflective on the other. I stared at it just trying to think of anyone who could be listening to this. 

A low grumble echoed through the room making me look back at the detective. He stared at me for a moment before speaking. "Did you find yourself having romantic feelings towards Taylor when you first laid eyes on her?" 

I first saw Taylor in class first period on the first day of school. The memory is still somehow stuck in my head. She didn't put her phone away even if I had asked her a hundred times already, she didn't budge. That's what made me more interested in her, she just seemed so fascinating. "Yeah," I answered the guy.

"And Taylor, do you think she felt forced into this relationship?"

I narrowed my eyes. Forced? What was this dude talking about? Do people think that I forced her to be with me? "No, we both did this willingly." I would never force her into this, that's some psycho thing to do and as weird and inhuman as I can get sometimes I'd never do that.

The detective nodded before looking down at the paper he held. "Bill Kaulitz, your brother I assume?" I raised my eyebrow. I haven't talked to Bill in quite a while. "Was he involved in this.. case?"

"No," I didn't know what he meant. Bringing Bill into this is just weird and confusing.

"My apologies, was he involved with your vacation to Japan?"

A bit of annoyance swept through me. "Yes." 

Samuel switched his paper for another one. I noticed it when it was lying on the table. It had a picture of Bill and his wife Crystal. "Was there a specific reason he sent you, his brother to Japan instead of an employee of his?" 

I stayed silent for a moment. Goddamn was there a reason. He said he'd leak the footage of me and Taylor kissing. I shifted in my seat as I thought of an answer. "Yeah."

"Did he approve of your and Taylor's relationship?" 

My head dipped to the side. I wasn't dumb to not know where this was going. I didn't give long answers so he wanted to suck information out of me by asking more questions. "He didn't care." 

"When was the last time you talked?" 

"A month ago."

"What topic was your last conversation about?"

The dude is trying so bad and it makes me freaking angry. I know I'm supposed to tell him everything I know but c'mon. What does Bill have to do with this anyway? I chuckled looking down at my lap. "None that you have a right to know," I replied coldly.

"I'm a cop." Samuel narrowed his eyes. "I have a right to know everything that's been going on in your life."

"You have a right to know everything that implies with the case, not my personal stuff."

The detective had a look of defeat on his face. He looked towards the mirror giving a small nod before reaching over the table to stop the recording machine. "You're free to go Mr. Kaulitz."

Stupid ass interview. I'm glad I get to leave since Taylor is still in the waiting room doing whatever she's usually doing. At least I get to see her again. I stand up from my seat and fix my shirt before glancing at my reflection one last time. I hate one-way mirrors. I exit through the metal door soon after making me walk into a hallway. Taylor is there not too far from me. Knowing that makes me nervous.

I walked down the hallway towards the entrance of the station which was also the waiting room. There stood Taylor talking to the receptionist. She didn't notice me coming until I accidentally stumbled into a chair. "shit." I muttered under my breath. 

My eyes flew back to her noticing both her and the receptionist looking at me with one gaze colder than the other. I fixed my posture, put my hands in the pockets of my jeans, and spoke. "Good night," I mumbled before rushing out. 

Jesus. I acted like a 10-year-old kid for no goddamn reason. 

_________________________________________________

I'm truly sorry guys! I know I promised I'd update both stories this weekend but I didn't have the energy or time to do so. It was easter, and I was out all day long and got pretty tired at night... I promise I will update when I can but I can't promise that that'll be anytime soon due to my school work and other stuff. I'm so so so sorry😭

Don't forget to vote and comment, thanks y'all for being patient❤️