PART 23

Tom's POV:

it's been a week since that talk with Taylor. we didn't speak about Layla nor anything else from that day but it hurt me everytime seeing Taylor. I still hate this 'new Taylor' thing she has going on. It's almost christmas and she still hasn't been acting normal. I get angry everytime i think of it.

The only way we interacted was by her getting in my classroom after school or i'd sent her to detention because she sneaked her phone around. She couldn't come to my house or I to hers because it was snowing really bad outside and i still didn't put winter tires on my Audi. 

I was now at home, chilling while Texting Taylor. we've been texting eachother ever since i came home from work. it's Sunday so i had my office work these days. Taylor was telling me about how she wants to spend christmas with me but her parents won't let her untill they meet me. I don't want them to meet me and then a few months later know that i'm her teacher, which they still don't now. Taylor keeps telling them that i'm a rich business man which is indeed true but refuses to tell them whenever they ask how we met because that would lead to her telling them the truth.

Taylor "How about i just sneak out of my house or something?"

Me "Not the smartest idea princess, theres a lot of snow outside."

Taylor: "so? better than my parents meeting you."

true but i still can't bare for them to hate me after she sneaks out to see me.

Me: "Taylor, I think it's best for me to meet them. I myself don't want them to meet me personaly but theres no other option."

Taylor: I don't know, Tom. christmas is in about 6 days and they want to meet you in the week time."

Tom: "fine then i'll meet them in the week time. it's just a small hello and that's all, nothing to important."

Taylor: "right.. i'll text you the time they want to meet you."

I sent a heart emoji and shut the phone. i put in on the couch beside me as my palms rested on my face and a groan left my mouth. This keeps getting more frustrated every day. It's winter holidays, they started today so this ment that i was free off of school work. I had to work for my company on christmas. i was the CEO that was right but even tho i could take as much time of as i'd like i still had some meetings to attend in the christmas morning. my scedules are fucked up. i sometimes leave school on my free hours because i had a meeting to attend. i don't even know why i agreed to put this school work in my life, i guess i have my own reasons.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The next day i stopped at Taylor's house after work. I saw that her parents cars weren't parked infront of the house so i thought that i'd surprise her. I just put my winter tires on so i was able to drive a few miles from my office to her house. 

I knocked on her door and waited for her to open it. 

I heard the door open and..

fuck. act normal Tom.

Her mom was standing  in the doorway looking at me.

I held out my hand. "Tom, you must be Taylor's mother?" I said calmly trying not to freak out about knocking at the wrong time.

Her mom looked at me with a blank expression on her face. She was looking at me up and down her eyes took every inch of my outfit, my posture, my hand before it met my eyes.