PART 26

TAYLOR'S POV

It was finally New years! I wore the ring Tom gave me every day. I litteraly love it, It's amazing!

I sadly can't spend new years with Tom because my mom won't let me. She said that New year is important and that everyone should start their new year with the most important people in their lives. Obviously Tom for me but I didn't want to sound bitchy infront of my parents. 

It's around 2 pm and I'm home smoking a ciggarete. My parents are in the living room but they're always to busy to check on me. my window was open so the smell of tobacco won't overtake the air in my room. I took a drag of my ciggarete while looking at my phone.

"Can i have a drag?" Tom said over phone.

I forgot to mention that we were on a video call.
(I'm not sure if Video calls were actually possible in 2010 but let's ignore that..)

"hmm no. Don't you have your ciggaretes hidden somewhere?" I said looking at him. Only his eyes were shown looking at me on the phone.

"I ran out." He said fixing his camera so I could see him a bit better. He was in the gym, must I say private gym. 

"Too bad.." I said looking at him smilling. He was shirtless wearing black shorts. He looked really hot at that moment sweating.

He glanced at me as he squat down and grabbed one of the heavy weights. I looked at him do that and I was a bit shocked. Was he really gonna lift all that? There was like a whole 100 kg in that.

He looked at the camera. "Be quiet and don't distract me, got it?" He said waiting for my answer.

"okay." Was all I could answer.

He nodded before his attention turned to the heavy weight he was gonna lift. He took a deep breath and shut his eyes before he lifted the weight and straightened his back. His eyes were still closed as his head fall back the slightest. He held it up for a few seconds before he started lifting the heavy weight. My jaw fell open watching him do that. Him doing that looked so fucking hot. He looked at the camera as he was lifting the weight 3 to 5 times. He smirked at me before he turned back to the weights. After a moment he bent down and let it drop to the floor making a loud sound.

"How was that?" He asked me sweating. He came closer to the camera and took a towel wipping his sweat off.

"You should do that more often while I'm watching." I said before I took a drag of my ciggarete. I was smirking the whole time thinking of him doing that.

"on it." He said smilling as he threw the towel away and took a bottle of water taking a sip out of it.

We talked for some time while he was working out. He showed me some stuff and told me how to use them.

"Taylor!" I heard my mom yell comming closer to my bedroom door.

"Be quiet!" I said to Tom and put my phone down. I threw my ciggarete out of the window and shut it. I quickly took some spray and sprayed over my room as usual. Just then my mom came in.

"What?" I said in a annoyed tone while sitting on my bed looking at her.

"We'll be going to your aunt for new years later at 7 pm. Please dress nice, your cousins are gonna be there too." My mom said looking at me. I was wearing a oversized shirt and some sweat pants. It was freaking cold in this house!

"Okay, cool. Now get out." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

My mom closed the door and I waited a minute to make sure it's safe for me to continue talking to Tom. I took my phone in my hands to check on what Tom was doing. I saw him unfocused only his eyes shown while looking at the phone.