PART 5

I hid my phone under the desk and started texting my friends. It was important ok?

Tom noticed me and he became angry.
"Taylor, i can't keep up with you! Detention after school!" He said in a louder voice starring into my soul.

I looked down nervously and guilty. I got detention, great!

"Look what you got yourself into!" Ria whispered in an angry tone while Tom turned his attention to the other students.

"Look Ria, i don't care about detention" i snapped back at her.

"You're spending it in here with him, he probably wanted you to get detention!" She Whispered loudly.

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on the table closing my eyes hoping for the class to be over already.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The class ended quickly and i stood up first taking Ria's hand and pulling her to the women's bathroom. I dragged her in there and washed my hands.

"Look Ria, i seriously don't care if he likes me. I mean he's a smash after all!" I said to her fixing my mascara.

"I do think you guys would be a great couple if he wasn't your teacher and you wouldn't be dating Dylan!" She said back to me in a sad, more likely dissapointed voice.

"I'm planning on breaking up with him soon, he's kinda annoying.."

Ria raised an eyebrow looking at the reflection in the mirror. "Seriously? You're just gonna leave him behind for a teacher?" She asked nervously.

"Not for Tom, but eventualy yes. I got tired of him" i said putting my mascara back in my bag. I felt her eyes on me looking me from head to toes before she sighed in a sad tone.

"Fine, do whatever you want" she said rolling her eyes.

"Can you just support my decisions?" I asked in a rude voice since i was kinda angry with how she's acting. She seriously needs to start understanding people better.

"I do support your decisions, but you breaking up with Dylan isn't one of them.." she said before taking some steps away from the mirror turning to me as she was ready to go to the last class of the day. at least for her.

"Right.." i whispered before we walked out of the women's toilet. We got in our math class and the hour passed by quick.

It was now detention time.

I walked up the stairs of the main hall to where his class was. I took a deep breath and entered the class seeing it empty.

I looked around to see if he was anywhere near me and saw that he was nowhere to be found. Weird.

I put my bag besides one of the front tables and walked up to the window opening it and litting up a ciggarette. I leaned on the window shelf and watched the view while taking a few puffs.

I suddenly heard someone open the door and saw Tom enter the classroom with his hands in his pockets. He scanned my outfit and saw me smoking. He smirked and i smiled at him before throwing the ciggarette out of the window and walking up to him.

"Happy to see me here? Be glad i actually came" i said in a teasing way glancing at my bag. 

He chuckled and looked at me with a soft expression on his face. "My shirt?" He asked me bending down a little.

I nodded and walked up to my bag taking the shirt out and handing it to him. "Is no one else coming?" I asked him in a nervous tone knowing damn well i was the only one serving detention today.

He shook his head and took the shirt. He begun walking up to his desk leaving me standing at the front door watching him walk away from me. He put the shirt on his desk and leaned on the edge of it facing me.

"Not a lot of student like playing around with teachers.." he said glaring at me in a teasing way.

I rolled my eyes and walked closer to him putting my hands around his neck and leaning closer to his ear. "I like playing with my favourite teachers.." i whispered in his ear.

He licked his lip piercing hearing my words and pulled his head back to face me. He looked at me in the eyes and then his eyes started dropping down to my body. A grin grew on his face.

"Oh do you?" He asked teasingly.

I put one of my hands back down to the side of my body and the other one on his chin smirking at him, i lifted his chin up to get a better view of his face.

"With you? Yeah" i said in a playfull tone looking at his soft brown eyes. God Taylor stop joking around so much, this can turn into something pretty serious!

He starred in my big brown eyes for a few second before putting his hands around my waist.

I looked down at his hands and then back at his face.

Suddenly we heard the door open and we jumped out of place going back to acting normal as if nothing happened. He was still leaning against his desk and i acted as if i was reading something.

A head popped up from the side of the door frame. It was a girl that was probably a year or two younger than me. "M-Mr. Tom.." she stuttered. Oh god i hate when people stutter!

He raised his eyebrow looking at the girl.

"I just wanted to hand you my project.. i'm sorry to interrupt" she said in a nervous and scared voice.

"You didn't interrupt us no worries" he said smilling as the girl handed him the paper. I glared at him since yes, She totally did interrupt us!

She smilled again and walked out of the door. I looked behind her and made a disguisted face. She closed the door amd Tom's eyes met mine.

"You can go if you want to" he said walking up to me making me lean my back on the side of the table while he put his hands around my waist.

I looked into his eyes while our lips were inches from touching.

"No.." i said in a quiet voice.

He looked down at me leaning his face even closer to mine.

"I'm sorry for making you come here" he whispered.

"I wanted to come" i snapped back while putting my hands on his.

A small smile grew on his face watching my hands go on his.

"But i think i should go, my mom will be worrying" i said back since it got akward.

"Oh"

I took my bag trying not to face him. I went to reach the door handle and looked at him one more time. He was watching me leave while still standing in the same spot. I took a deep breath and went up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before running out of the classroom.

What the fuck did i just do?!

I would never date my student in any way.

Those words..

___________________________________________