PART 24

Taylor's POV:

Tom's kisses kept getting harder, i was starting to hav a struggle with breathing. It may sound dramatic as fuck but hell had he put a lot of emotion in those kisses. his hands kept moving around my body like he was craving more or like he was craving for someone. It was weird, I'm relieved that i pulled away before it went any further.

I kept quiet as i chugged down the remaining vodka in my cup. I looked up at him seeing him looking down at me taking small sips out of his cup.

I threw the cup on the floor and walked to my bathroom. 

"why did you really come here, Tom? you could've at least told me that you were coming." I said as i splashed water over my face.

I saw him lean on the doorframe of my bathroom looking at me. "I came to surprise you, Taylor. I didn't know your parents were home." He said calmly.

"that was the most stupid thing you've ever done."

I saw his bottom lip dissapear behind his teeth. "It's either i met them today or another day this week." He took a sip.

"true but.." I tried finding the right words. "forget it."

"Babe, tell me." He demanded. I looked up at him. why the fuck should i tell him my problems if he doesn't tell me his? Fuck this man, he's stupid as fuck. He may be the CEO or the boss or whatever he is but it doesn't make him less stupid.

"No, you don't tell me anything so why would I tell you?" I said in a harsh voice as i walked in his way, trying to walk past him but his hand blocked my way.

"Princess, there's a huge difference in our problems, they're not the same." He said looking down at me.

I hope he's joking. i don't give a fuck If our problems ain't the same, we're both struggling with something so why is it so hard for him to just tell me what and who Layla is?!

"so what? the only thing I'm asking to know is who Layla is and where she is now." I said.

He stayed quiet for a moment, he looked as if he was thinking of something to say. "Layla is my ex-girlfriend, she died."

Oh fuck, she died? Okay i feel bad now. "oh, I'm sorry." I said my tone changing.

"Don't be." Is all he said before moving his hand letting me walk ahead.

I sighed and went to my bed, sitting down on it. "Wanna spend the night here? we don't have school tomorrow or anything really." I said looking up at him. 

He hesitated at first but agreed eventually. It was around 8 pm but we cuddled and talked so the time would walk by quciker.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Time eventually passed and it was now 1 am. I posted a cute picture on facebok about me and Tom holding hands. It was just our hands that were shown so people wouldn't suspect anything. I put a heart on the caption. as soon as i posted it i got a lot of notifications about people liking my post. There were comments aswell trying to guess who it was but i ignored them.

Tom threw his shirt on the floor as usualy and changed in a pair of my dads sweats that i wore because they looked cool oversized.

He threw himself on my bed right beside me. I changed in my pajamas and braided my hair in 2 cute breads. 

"Look, our hair is matching." He smirked.

"cute." I climbed on top of him kissing him on the lips for a second.