PART 14

I woke up in Tom's arms. his hands were wrapped around my neck while my head rested on his warm chest. his leg covered both of mine making it hard for me to stand up or move. His head rested on top of mine as i heard his soft, quiet snores.

"Tom.. it's 7 am.." i whispered. he groaned.

"five more minutes babe.." he said in a low, sleepy voice while pulling me even closer to him. 

"You have to go home and get ready." i whispered. he groaned again.

"for what?.." he used his raspy voice.

"school?"

"oh.." he pulled away from me rubbing his eyes before looking down at me. "i can get ready here and drive you to school.."

"no, people will know we have something going on between us"

"right.. when does your mom wake up?" he asked.

"around 8.."

"we have time, school starts at 9 after all." he kissed me before sitting on the edge of my bed taking his shirt off of the floor. "could you wash this? it smells like alcohol." he looked at me.

i nodded. he handed me the shirt and i stood up. something felt weird. cold air hit my legs making me shiver. Tom kept looking down at me with a smirk on his face and that's when i realised.. fuck, i was only wearing my panties on the bottom, where did my sweats go?!

"quit staring!" i said to Tom in a angry tone.

"sorry, can't help it." he said with a smirk. i rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. i put his shirt in the washing machine and put it on fast wash.

Tom came running to the bathroom behind me staring me up and down from head to toe.

"i think it would be nice if we went swimming sometimes, don't you think?" he joked with a smirk.

i chuckled. "right it would've been nice, too bad that you're my teacher and we can't go to a pool together."

"public pool? i ment my private pool.." his hands wrapped around my waist while he was looking down at me.

"you have a private pool?" i was shocked. i mean, i'm not that surprised tho.

"i have a lot of private things, darling." his finger travelled to my chin lifting it up. "in fact, i have many private "things" to show you" he smirked.

Oh. My. God. I became red in an instant. seeing that smirk on his face made me feel embarrassed. I don't know which way he ment it but it came out wrong.

I was speechless. what am i suppost to say after hearing that come out of my teachers mouth?!

"did the cat cut off your tounge?" he laughed letting me go. he turned to the mirror and put on his durag.

"what am i suppost to say?" i said rolling my eyes.

"something, anything, whatever was on your mind.." 

"my mind was empty, i was to stunned." as i said that the washing machine ended washing Tom's shirt so the only thing left was for it to dry. i put it in the drier and got ready in the meantime. i pushed Tom away from the sink and brushed my teeth. i gave him a tooth brush aswell to brush his..

after that i put on my makeup while Tom took a quick shower. i was in my room looking for something to wear when i heard my bathroom's door open slightly. Tom's head peeked out and he looked at me.

"Taylor, babe can you give me a towel?" he asked me in a calm voice. he was fucking naked. how the fuck did i forget to give him a towel?! I nodded and walked up to my closet taking a towel out of it. Tom's hand was waiting for me to hand him the towel. i gave it to him not looking inside the bathroom.