PART 33

TAYLOR'S POV:

Tom was in Germany and he didn't bother telling me? I'm gonna beat that motherfuckers ass the second I see him. I found out when Tristan sent me a stupid text with a photo of Tom sorounded by three girls my age or younger.

"The teacher has some fan girls dude, they trying to get his number soo bad.😭"

(I couldn't find a picture that'll suit it.)

I stared at the picture for a good 5 minutes, long enough to get mad at him for not telling me about it. I resend it over to him sending him another text and seeing his reply made me smile a little.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

 I drove to Tom's house so I could finally see him after a long, long time. His car was already parked infront of his house and I couldn't help but get excited already. I parked my car on the street and locked it behind me. I ran and I mean RAN towards the front door not even knocking. I was too happy to care about my boyfriends privacy or anything like that, I needed to see Tom.

I opened the door seeing Tom turn quickly to look who the hell was breaking into his house. His expression changed from mad to happy as I ran towards him throwing my hands around his neck. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me thightly and kissed me on the lips in the most passionate and loving way possible. 

"Oh fuck Taylor, I missed you so much." His grip tigtenned and his head rested in the curve of my neck.

"I was so bored." I said in a quiet tone and I couldn't help to hide how happy I was that I was finally with Tom again.

TOM'S POV:

That was it. I officially want to stay with Taylor my whole entire life. I love this woman so fucking much that I can't live a second without seeing her anymore. The way she barged in and my face lit up at the sight of her. The way we kissed was so amazing and I loved everything about it. Now my head is burried in her neck and I'm sniffing the sweet scent of her.

"God Taylor you don't know how much I love you." I whispered before leaving soft kisses all over her neck. This girl is so amazing I can't live without her. I held her tightly while carrying her to my room. I layed her on my bed and came on top of her kissing her on the lips again.

"You will be coming back to school right?" She asked pulling away slightly to look at me. I nodded before leaning in to kiss her again but she didn't let me. "Not so fast, I have a few things to ask you." I groaned in annoyance. Does she seriously want to ask me random questions now?

"Can't we just leave them for later? I want to kiss you, I missed you." I said in a sad tone looking down at her. There's a 99% possibility that she'll ask the most stupid question of all time.

She shook her head. "Why didn't you tell me you arrived?" This girl isn't serious, does she ever think with her brain? Just once?

"Seriously?" I watch her as she shrugs. "I wanted to surprise you but apprently Tristan ruined my whole plan." I rolled my eyes and Taylor started laughing.

"Poor Tom getting his plans ruined." She put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me on the lips pasionatelly. I didn't answer her, I kissed her back instead. Did I mention how much I love her? As soon as she finishes high school this girl is moving in with me. I don't care to which collage she'll go to, I'll follow her everywhere untill the end of our lives.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I woke up beside Taylor. My hand was placed around her small waist and my head was burried in the back of her neck. My braids looked really messy and I have to get them re-done, again.

"Taylor.." I kissed her neck softly puling her body closer to mine. She was a goddess.

She kept sleeping as my hand caressed her skin gently.  Yesterday we didn't do much but made out till we got tired and went to sleep. I remember us laying down in bed but even then, we were kissing the fuck out of each other. We really did miss this relationship and I was a bit worried of it working out long distanced for so long but eventually got over the fear after calling each other every night to make sure we stay in contact.

"you're so beautiful." I whispered again slipping my hands under her shirt. She was so adorable.

I glanced at the clock seeing that it was already about 8 am. School is starting in an hour and Taylor is still sleeping beside me. Today I was written to come at around 11 am since I just got from the trip and my first class isn't till then. 

I shook Taylors body so she could wake up. 

"What?" She said in a tired, sleepy tone while rubbing her eyes.

"You have school in an hour." I said standing up from bed.

"I have maths first hour, I'm not going." She rolled over the bed looking up at me.

I glanced down at her and smiled. "You're gonna be absent the whole day or just first period?" I ask walking up to my closet.

"First period since you have me music last lesson. Or should I come for 3rd period? I have science the 2nd lesson so 3rd period is the coolest, we have art." She said watching me take a pair of jeans out of my closet.

I put the jeans on while Taylor kept watching me intensly. "that option is great, science is boring." I looked at her meeting her eyes.

"Agreed. When do you have to go?"

"For 11 am." I put on a black oversized shirt.

"great, we'll go together."

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter! Next part will come tomorrow or the day after tomorrow so I won't keep you guys waiting.

VOTE AND COMMENT!