PART 27

- Play the provided song for a better experience -

TOM'S POV

I stared at my brother in shock. I didn't know that this would be how I will start my new years, talking to a fucking murderer. 

"What do you want?" I spat in his face anger building inside of me.

"We have to talk." He said fixing the sleeves of his jacket while looking at me.

I bit the inside of my cheek while looking away from Bill, at the crowd of people. I was thinking weither I should or shouldn't talk to him. I clearly didn't have anything else to do so might aswell try and clear things between me and my brother.

"Fine, but not here. My students are around." I said looking at Bill.

He nodded and put his hands in his pockets. "My office?" He asked.

"not yours, mine." I say before walking off to where my car was parked. 

A few minutes later both our cars parked infront of my office building, might aswell say my business building. I got out of my car shutting the door behind me. I didn't even look at him to know that he was walking right behind me. 

I unlocked the door of my office and went in throwing my body on my chair. I had 2 offices. One here and one at my house, i prefer this one tho.

Bill walks in behind me and closes the door. He then sits at the fluffy chair I have settled for my clients infront of my desk.

"I've heard that your business is going down.." He started while looking at me. 

I bit the inside of my cheek while nodding slowly.

"I have man in Japan. His name is Aguni." Bill says leaning forward on my desk. His Elbows resting on the dark wood. "He has offered me to send a guy to Japan for some business things,"

"What makes you think that I'll go?" I said in a slightly louder and angrier tone while tapping my finger on my desk out of frustration.

"I get paid 20 billion euros in return. We split that fifty-fifty." He said in a confident tone.

"I don't need money, Bill." I said while looking at him with a cold, stern look.

"I know." He sighs. "Taylor, you seem to love her." 

"Do not drag her into this." I glare at him, anger building inside of me.

A grin grew on his face. "You don't want me to leak some videos of you two making out in different places do you?" He said with a smug look on his face.

I was about to punch this fucker in his face. He was blackmailing me, my own brother was fucking blackmailing me. "I sure don't want that." I say trying to remain calm.

"So what do you say, Kaulitz?" He smirks.

"you don't really have the videos, do you." I say glaring up at him.

He throws a USB on the desk. "Check it out yourself!" He says, proudly.

I stare at the USB for a few seconds before taking it and putting it in my drawer. "I don't have time for this. I'm a teacher at that stupid high school and a business man. I can't take care of your shit!"

"Tom, you got yourself into the teaching thing wanting to do it for Layla. She never told you to teach, no one did. It's your problem for getting involved into it." Bill says.

I keep quiet looking down at my desk, thinking. "fuck.." I mumble under my breath.

"Only for 2-3 months, Tom. Aren't you happy? You'll be working for me!" Bill says with a smile. "So then, are we agreeing?"