PART 7

I looked at him in the eyes. He was so understanding. At some point I just can't hold myself back anymore..

Tom's POV:

I noticed her looking in my brown eyes while we were at the beach. I looked back at her and noticed some sand on her cheek.

"You have something wait.." I said as I put my thumb on the dirty spot and begun wiping off the sand.

I kept my thumb on her cheek while looking at her lips. It's like they were shouting at me to kiss her. I kept looking at her lips and begun playing with my lip piercing with the tip of my tongue.

I looked into her eyes as she was starring into mine.

I slowly begun leaning in to kiss her and to my surprise she begun leaning in aswell.

Suddenly I felt her lips on mine. I was kissing my student.

I closed my eyes and leaned in closer to get a better taste of her.

I felt one of her hands slide around my neck while the other one was on the ground for support. I kept leaning in more while she kept leaning backwards.

We kept kissing and suddenly all my thoughts went away, it was just us two, nothing and no one else.

Taylor's POV:

That was it. I was officially cheating on my boyfriend, with my teacher?! But at some point I didn't even mind it, I kept kissing him back not caring about Dylan, Ria, basically anyone. It was just me and Tom.

I felt him pushing me backwards wanting to get on top of me. I pulled myself closer to him putting my leg over his lap and sitting on it while we were still kissing.

He placed his hands on my ass while mine wrapped around his neck. We kept kissing passionately and softly not giving a fuck about our surrounings.

I pulled away catching my breath while looking into his soft brown eyes. He smirked at me.

"Sorry, that wasn't suppose to happen." He said to me while looking in my eyes.

"I'll let it slip, just couse you're a good kisser.." I teased. He chuckled.

"Don't act like you didn't want me to kiss you" a smirk appeared on his face.

"No, I didn't" I joked while smilling.

He leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes.

I closed my eyes aswell and leaned my face closer brushing my lips against his. He suddenly bit my bottom lip lightly and chuckled. I felt his cold piercing on my skin as he bit my lip.

I glared at him and then rolled my eyes. I leaned in for another kiss but he pulled away.

"What are we gonna do In school?" He asked me in a serious tone.

"Act normal and make out in your classroom." I joked.

"Great idea" he said giving me a smile.

I was joking but seeing him actually agree with everything made me giggle.

"I stil have a boyfriend to take care of" I said.

"And I have a girlfriend" he said looking into my eyes. He had a girlfriend? Since when?!

"Girlfriend?" I mumbled in a nervous tone.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He asked lifting my chin up.

"Nothing you just never told me you had a girlfriend"

"Well yeah we've been together for a few months but she always cheats so I do the same" he said rolling his eyes.

"Break up" I said raising my eyebrow.