PART 37

TOM'S POV:

I hate teaching. I need to get myself out of this as soon as possible. The only reason why I love it is because Taylor's here watching me teach. I love it when her eyes meet mine in class, she's adorable. The way her blonde hair shines under the light and how her glossy, red lips scream at me everytime I see her. I want to stay with her forever, be by her side forever.

I'm glad that school is now over and that she's here in my classroom sitting on my lap while I'm doing some stupid work. We both know that whatever we're doing is not safe at all but neither one of us care.

"What's this?" Taylor took a journal off of my desk scrolling through it while I focused on putting some stuff in the school system on the computer.

"It's a planner." I tell her moving my free hand on her thigh as I caress it softly with my thumb. "I need it for my scedules and shit like that." I continue scrolling through the pc getting everything in its place.

"Alright." She set the planner down sighing. "How long till you'll finish with the computer thing?" She turned to me pursing her lips.

I glanced at her before answering. "A minute just have to type some shit and I'm done." I rest my chin on her shoulder looking over it as I type some stuff away. As I'm finished I give her a soft kiss on the cheek and rest both my hands on her thighs. "All yours." I say to her in a quiet tone.

She rested her head back on my shoulderb her head slightly turned facing me. "Can't wait for this school year to finish." She whispered as I watched her. She's amazing.

"Same. I just want to be with you." I kissed her gently on the lips moving my hands around her waist holding her thightly.

She humbled some words kissing me again this time including her tounge. We tasted eachother for a moment before she pulled away bitting her lips. She ran her finger down my cheek. "You'll have to shave." She said her eyes meeting mine again.

"Thinking about leaving it to grow a little." I said to her not really sure about my choice. "I need a small change you know? I'll be 25 and still look the same as I did from when I was 20." I let out a small laugh seeing a bit of dissapointment flash in her eyes. "You okay?"

"Yeah just sad a bit that you're changing." Taylor kissed me again straightenning up her posture. "I think having a small beard will suit you as much." She smiled at me making my cheeks flush a bit.

TAYLOR'S POV:

I'm bored. My house is boring, there's nothing to do. Hanging out with Tom is not possible since he's at work taking care of some business. I'm thinking about what I should do while smoking a cigarette. The only thing that came to my mind was Tristan, my best friend. I can never get bored of him.

ME
Hey, you free today? I'm thinking
about going to the football match if you're in?

I waited for his respond. Tristan was a big football fan and he played football himself. I always admired how good he was and it really was a thing that made him happy. He plays for a pretty famous and good club not far from here.

TRISTAN
Sorry, I'm busy today.

He texted back a few minutes later and I was left dissapointed after reading his text. What else is there to do in this tupid town? Nothing. There's a mall here but I prefer going there with my friends. What if I just go on the football match alone? I know my uncle will be there since he is a fan of football himself.

I sighed taking another drag from my cigarette before throring it out of my bedroom window. I closed the window shut and locked before turning around. I think my decision was final on what I would be doing for the rest of the day, drinking.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment for more, love you all and aprechiatte all of your support.