PART 29

TAYLOR'S POV:

Tom was in Japan and I was alone at home. He did as he promised by calling me every night. I want to go visit him but I don't have the money to the only way I could get money is by asking my parents or selling the stuff Tom bought me which isn't a serious option for me.

It was about 3 in the afternoon and I was on a call with Tom. He was telling me about the business shit he had to do for Bill and it was the first time he's been talking about actual business with me. It was around 10 pm for him and he sounded really tired over the phone. He's been in Tokyo for a week or two and the new music teacher that we've got is such a rude bitch!

"You know that we got a new music teacher as you said.." I said over the phone while taking a drag from my ciggarete. 

"Yeah what's up with her?" Tom said in a tired voice.

"She's so fucking rude! She got me in detention twice for not answering a question because I doze off!" I complained to Tom while exhailing the smoke.

"Just don't doze off?" He said making me groan in annoyance. 

"I have nothing better to do in class! It's boring and you're not there and to top it all off I'm sitting beside Ria."

"Try skipping" He said in a dry tone.

"Tom are you okay? You sound tired." I layed on my bed after throwing the ciggarete out of my window.

"I'm not okay. It's annoying being alone in fucking Japan!" He complained.

"I believe you, It's annoying here whitout you."

"I miss you Babe." He whispered over the phone.

"I miss you too." I say in a calm tone. "Dylan oproached me a few days ago. He wanted to talk with me about the thing with Ria but I brushed him off." I told Tom.

"Oh, you did the right thing." He said. "Look Taylor I'll go to bed, I'm really sleepy at this point." He said making me a bit sad.

"Awh okay. Good night Tom." I said before hanging up.

I sighed thinking about what I should do for the rest of the day. I could read but that makes me go out of the house. I could maybe take a ride with my car but I didn't want to look as if I was flexing the car Tom bought me. I thought about it for a few more seconds before finally deciding on texting Tristan.

"Hey, I'm bored. Wanna come over?" I texted waiting for his response.

"Sure! I'll be there in five." He texted back shortly after. I'm so glad I have a friend like him, He's always there for me.

"Alright, see ya!" I texted back before resting my back against the wall. Seriously I would call anyone to clear out my boredness at this point. 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A bit later I heard my doorbell ring. Before I knew it Tristan came through my bedroom door smilling.

"Hey Taylor." He said throwing his jacket on my chair. It instantly reminded me of Tom when he usually did the same when comming in my room.

"Hey T, How are you?" I asked him standing up as he gave me a hug. I pulled away as he ran a hand through his hair.

"decend just bored." He said looking down at me. He bit the inside of his cheek while looking at me as if he was thinking of something.

"Same today is a weird day if you ask me." I looked back at my bed before turning to him. "Sit if you'd like." I said pointing to my bed. He nodded and sat down.

TOM'S POV:

It was now the next day. I woke up at 5 am and got ready for my new job. I put on a button up shirt and some baggy jeans. I slammed my rolex watch on my wrist and put my earrings in the holes of my ear.

I got in my car that Bill bought for me to drive in while on this business trip and drove to the office. When I came I was instantly greeted with my assistant Blare who was a nice lady a year or two younger than me. I smiled slightly at her before going in my office and closing the door behind me. I sighed as I walked over to my desk unlocking my laptop and opening some files I had to work on.

I had been here for 2 weeks already and struggling so fucking much to keep up with all the work and evening calls for Taylor. It's not like I didn't want to call her, I could talk with her all day if I could I'm just tired at the end of the day and then I have to end the call soon. At around 3 pm for me she's in school so I can't talk to her then, that leaves evening only.

I scrolled through the file I was working on trying to find some picture that I needed to send over some japanesse business man when my office door opened revealing Bill walking in wearing a black  outfit with a big and long coat over it. He smiled seeing how tired I was from all of the work.

"Brother, I see you're doing great!" He said sitting on a chair infront of my desk.

I didn't answer him, instead I just continued scrolling through the files trying to find the stupid photo.

"A bit stubborn are we? What stage are you on?" He asked leaning back in his chair.

There were 23 stages in total. They were practically made for all of the business men I had to meet and send some stupid files to. I had to do that in order to move on a next stage. "six." I answer coldly as I clicked on the photo I was searching for.

Bill clapped 3 times before stopping. "Good job you have 17 more to go!" He said proudly.

Each stage also has more stubborn business men that are harder to convince. Last stage, stage 23 was Bill's friend Aguni that I needed to give all of the files that I've collected to. The more I work, the earlier I finish and go home.

This is going to me though.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope oyu liked this chapter! From this point on I'll be making shorter chapters since I've realised that I have more ideas on what to do if I make shorter ones.
Don't forget to vote and comment on this part for more! luv you all!