PART 38

TAYLOR'S POV:

The next day at school was a total disaster. I came to school wearing low waisted flare jeans, a top and a jacket over it. The outfit looked boring yet pretty cute aswell. I came in feeling the vibe and everything untill I saw Tristan. I waved at him and he noticed me but didn't wave back. He just looked away from me and continued his conversation with one of his guy friends. What the hell. I was a bit confused but didn't want to over think it. He probably didn't recognise me.

I went to the library since of course I had a free hour. I sat at one of the empty tables in the back and pulled out the book I just got my hands on. Happy ever after by Nora Roberts. Pretty popular book actually, I heard good stuff about it.

I opened the book on the first page starting to read. I loved reading, it really was relaxing but I couldn't help but think of Tristan. I couldn't focus on the book because of him. Why didn't he wave back? He just looked away from me as if we're enemies. It really surprised me tho it made me pretty sad aswell. I shut the book and placed it down on the table. I sighed and looked around trying to find anything that'll get my mind off of Tristan. He's my only real friend and we've been friends since I've entered high school. It's really a waste if he throws all of that in trash for no reason, I haven't done anything to him. 

I zone out just thinking and thinking about the feeling he gave me. It's sad that such a small thing can make someone feel hundreds of stuff. From sadness all the way down to confusion and rage, I don't get it. I heard someone walk in the library which made me look up noticing Tristan. He was looking down at the floor his hands in his pockets and sat at a empty table. What the fuck is up with him.

"Tristan." I called for him seeing him turn his head around to look at me. "Why don't you sit here?" I ask confused about the whole thing.

"I'm fine here, my friend is coming." And just like that he was already sitting with his back to me. I was at a loss of words, this dude can't be serious. What have I possibly done to get him this mad at me?

"Alright." I put my book back in my backpack and stood up from my seat. I walked past Tristan towards the exit of the library without saying a word. I really need to smoke at this point.

TOM'S POV:

Taylor keeps blabbing about Tristan and it annoys me. Apparently the guy started ignoring her even tho she did nothing wrong. I feel a bit bad for her but at the same time I want to beat Tristan up untill he's out of oxygen and rushed to the hospital. Who does he think he is?

She's sitting on my lap facing me and talking non-stop about Tristan's behavior. We're in my private gym while I'm working on some small weights while trying to listen to her talk. I didn't reply to her and just kept weighting my weights. It was sad seeing her like this after just a small encounter they had. As I said, I want to kill the dead ass man and teach him a lesson to not fuck with women's feelings, especially not with Taylors. I don't know why he keeps ignoring her, he's quite more fucked up than I thought he'd be.

"I don't know what has gotten into him." She said a bit of sadness in her tone. I dropped the weights on the floor making a loud sound but I honestly couldn't care, I can buy new ones if I wanted to.

I wrapped me hands around her waist pulling her closer in my embrace. "Try talking to him, maybe he'll tell you what happened." I say one of my palms moving to caress her scalp.

"I tried but he seriously doesn't want to look at me. Is something wrong with my face, me? I don't get it." She said quetly resting her head in the curve of my neck while wrapping her arms around me.

"Nothing's wrong with you, you're perfect." I kissed the top of her head softly. "Don't ever think that there's something wrong with you because it's not. He's the problem here for losing such a beautiful woman."

She kept quiet just listening to me talk.

"Tomorrow at school try confronting him sbout his stupid actions, maybe he'll give in." I said quietly continuing to hold her close. 

"I'll try." She whispered giving me a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"You should." I said before pressing my lips agaist her's feeling her melt under my lips.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, hope you all liked this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment!
Love you all and have an amazing day!