PART 15

A few weeks passed, me and Dylan still haven't talked to eachother. we just smiled at eachother on the hallway in school but we didn't really talk or speak to each other. It's now 1st December, my birthday is in a week on December 8th. Me and Tom hung out almost everyday this past month. sometimes he couldn't make it because he had some business to take care of but i didn't really mind. 

It was snowing outside. i was smoking a cigarette in my room while my parents were out of town for their business trip. They won't be here on my birthday which makes me sad but luckly Tom said that he's planning something special for me. I was waiting for him, waiting for the sound of his car as it pulls up on my drive way. He has a electric car but you could still slightly hear it from the inside. i left the door unlocked for him so he doesn't have to knock.

I heard the front door open and suddenly some hard footsteps were heard as he started walking upstairs. My bedroom door flew open revealing Tom in his baggy jeans and oversized black shirt. he was wearing a black coat over it that he was now holding in his hand.

"Tom!" i said getting up from my bed, running up in his embrace. He held me thight.

"Hey baby." he said with smile on his face.

I was holding one of my hands back since i held my cigarette in it.i pulled back and took puff before he snatched the cigarette away from me taking a puff himself before kissing me harshly on the lips. he exhailed the smoke in my mouth making me inhail it. i pulled away.

"why so harsh?" i joked.

"bad day" was the only yhing he replied with before taking another puff and handing me the cigarette. he then walked away putting his coat on my chair. he sat on my bed and looked at me.

"what?" i said smilling.

"i'm just wondering when you will put my face on your wall." he gestured towards my wall that had posters on it. i laughed.

"you'll have to be famous to have it on there." i said walking up to him. i sat down on his lap facing him. he put his hands around my waist while mine wrapped around his neck. his forehead rested on mine while he closed his eyes.

"what are you thinking?" i asked him.

"some business deals.." He was always like that after just getting off of work and i hated it.

"why are you so worried about it?"

"it's important." he answered tightening the grip around my waist.

"my needs are important too and i need you to calm down and forget about work so we can spend a good evening together without being stressed out." i said giving him a kiss on the cheek. me and Tom grew really really close after me and Dylan went on a break, things are starting to get serious for both of us.

"i understand Taylor but this deal has been stressing me out for days and i need to make a big decision here that could change my entire future and business." he said resting his head on the curve on my neck.

I kept quiet and just focused on his hot, soft breaths on my skin. it sent shivers down my body everytime he did that and it made me feel nervous.

"will you get me anything for my birthday?" i changed the theme. i was hoping he would get me something eventually. i have high hopes for my birthday this year, i know i can't make a party since i really want to be with Tom on my birthday and everyone will think i'm weird for inviting my teacher to my birthday party.

he nodded but didn't say shit. his mood was killing me, no, it killed me seeing him like this. this business was ruining him!

"could you give me any hints?" i smiled at him trying to make him feel better.

he smiled at me seeing me smile, but his smile wasn't as big as usual.. it was a fake smile. that instantly ruined my mood. i stood up from his bed and reached for my bedroom door.

"where are you going?" he asked me, worried.

"just to get something to eat.." i said before rushing out of the door, downstairs. 

i was sad, mad, devastated, i couldn't even explain what i was feeling at that moment. i was broke. it was breaking me seeing how that one single deal was bothering him. 

he came downstairs after me.

"Taylor, Babe are you okay?" he asked me, worried.

i was in the kitchen searching for something to eat when i heard his voice and turned my head around.

"yeah i'm fine." i answered in the most fake voice ever, this wasn't working at all.

"just tell me what's wrong" he said walking behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist. he kissed my neck from the back making me shiver.

"i'm okay!" i answered clearly NOT okay.

"Taylor.." he whispered in a worried tone. "is it because of your parents? am i the problem for coming here?" he asked worried.

"you're not the problem."

"then what is it? are you worried because of Dylan?" he tightened his grip around my waist once again. he hated Dylan, i still don't know why. the only thing i know is that it's not because me and Dylan are together, there's another reason behind it.

"no" i said taking a pack of skittles out of the big drawer that i had my snacks in.

"can't you just tell me?!" 

"i already told you, bad day." i repeated his words.

he groaned seeing how stubborn i got all of sudden. "Taylor don't fuck with me!" he yelled in a angry tone.

I kept quiet just standing infront of the kitchen counter eating skittles. He put his hands back in his pockets now just starring at me.

"i'm just hungry.." i said eating the whole pack of skittles while he kept watching me eat.

"fine then, i'm going home" he said walking away from me to get his coat from my room.

"why?!" i was mad. we made plans for him to stay over today since it was Saturday tomorrow, no school. I ran up the stairs seeing him put on his black coat.

"i'm just.. not feeling like staying here." he mocked me. fuck this dude.

"fine then. go!" i said in a angry tone still having the pack of skittles in my hand.

"yeah, i'm going." he said walking past me not even hugging me or giving me a goodbye kiss. i stood at the top of the stairs watching him walk down with his hands in his pockets.

"you better." i yelled as he left my eye sight. His business is ruining our fucking relationship, i hate it!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, today i decided to post 2 chapters today since i'm going to sleep at my grandma's house and won't have my laptop with me. i'll maybe try to continue on my tablet but nothing is promised. this is a short chapter, i know but i promise the next one will be longer😃❤️ btw what's up with these new microsoft emojis..