PART 43

(TW! BLOOD, WEAPONS, VIOLENCE/ABUSE)

- Play the provided song for a better reading experience -

TOM'S POV:

I lightly brushed the cold blade of my knife across her cheek. So glossy and soft yet so evil and selfish. She may've forgotten what I had told her but those words never escaped my head, I just waited for the day to use them.

She shivered slightly at the coldness of the iron against her skin. I watched her intensly, studying every move that she manages to do with me knowing that these may be some of the very last. Her eyes fluttered open looking around the abandoned asylum I rented out. There were a ton of security guards infront of the building making sure no one came in. 

Her eyes met mine a few seconds later and I saw how fear gleamed in them. That made a smirk grow on my face. She knew the consequences, now she has to face them.

I took a step away from her and put the knife down on the big table with a million different tools to chose from. Choices, choices.. I turned back to her. I loved seeing someone tied up on a chair while trying to break free. I can watch that the whole day if I could. "Ria Nazl,"

"W-what am I doing here? Let me go!" She yelled trying to break free. This really made me laugh. 

I walked closer towards her. "I don't like getting my hands dirty." I trace my finger down her cheek. "This situation is an exception."

She pulled her head to the other side to avoid my touch but I quickly grabbed her chin leaning it towards me. She can't escape what's gonna happen to her. There is no escape from me. "I'm innocent!" Ria cried trying to move her head but my grip was too strong.

"I see your memory is as bad as your honesty. I don't like liars, Ria." I release my hold on her and taking a step back. "Liars get punished for their bad behavior." I turned my back at her as I picked a sharp object off of a table.

"Please let me leave, it wasn't me!" Her voice echoed through the hallways of the building. Too bad it was soundproof. Someone would've came to help her if it weren't for my wealthyness.

I faced her again, now holding the tool in my hand. I leaned closer to her pressing the blade of the small knife I held to her neck. "That's why your actions will have consequences." I said in a cold, deep tone that sent shivers down her spine. She didn't move. She knew that if she'd move her neck would get a big scar on it. She can only wish that would've been the only thing happening to her. 

"Please." She whispered, her eyes shut as tears streamed down those pink cheeks of hers. 

"Please, Please, Please." I mocked her pressing the knife furter. "No one is gonna help you. Your cries are useless!" I yelled in her face in anger and annoyance. "You ruined Taylor's life on different occasions. This time, you went too fucking far. You damaged what was mine, what was important to me. Taylor keeps getting hurt because of you!"

She kept quiet, sobbing quietly but her snorts were heard very well. "I-I swear on my life it wasn't me. I wouldn't do that."

I scoff. "You swear on your life?" I slid the knife across her neck as she screams in pain. It created a deep cut, hardly healed. I felt pleasure go through me as I watched how badly she was in pain. "Your life is already on the edge. Swear on it or not, you're already fucking dead." I laughed reaching in the pocket of my jeans. 

Her pain was heard all over the aslyum. I couldn't enjoy this situation more. "My family." She whispered her head falling back as she cried out loud. "I'm sorry."

I pulled the weapon out of my pocket pressing it against her bloody chest. The red liquid pouring out of her neck gave me satisfaction. "Imagine how she felt seeing her best friend trying to seduce her boyfriend." I let the metal travel down her body, stopping on her stomach. "Imagine how she felt, seeing her (now) ex-boyfriend making out with her bestfriend." The anger boiled up inside of me as I continued. My grip around the handle tightenned making me almost pull the string. She didn't deserve Taylor. My innocent, sweet baby. 

"You hurt her. You fucking hurt her!" I yelled at her, my hand trembling. "You hurt what was mine." My voice broke for a second. Her cries didn't help. She ruined my relationship, now she's paying for it. One way or another, I'm doing it the way I always do it. Death pays off every debt. 

"I-" Before she could continue the sound of a gunshoot echoed through the building followed by a big scream. The blood pouring out of her creating a big pool of blood underneath the chair. The screams and cries of pain gave me chils yet the anger was still visible. Those cried weren't enough. I want her gone just the way she made mine and Taylor's reputation. 

I pulled the string again making her body shake as another scream of pain was heard. I watched her intensly as she cried and begged for me to stop. I shook my head lightly before raising my gun up to her head. "You're lucky to be a boring person." Her eyes met mine for a brief second before her flesh flew around the room. Her body yerked backwards making me stare at it for a moment. Dead, silent, soulless

"Stupid." I whispered putting the gun back in my pocket as I reached for my gloves, pulling them down and throwing them on the tool table and leaving the building. I let my workers clean up the mess I've created and told them to bury here somewhere where they're sure no soul would think about looking at. I'm not sure about telling Taylor what had happened. She doesn't even know what I actually work as let alone know what I do. I don't deserve her.

___________________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you all liked this chapter. Happy 2024 you guys! My whole aprechiation note is on my profila, I'll be glad if anyone will read it😭 This year really was a readtrip for me. Never knew all of that will happen in such a small amount of time. I love you all, thank you for all of the support❤️