PART 9

It's been two weeks since i last talked to Tom. We've been distant. I decided to follow Dylan around like a puppy so i could catch feelings for him again, but i just couldn't.

Tom has a girlfriend. I started to think that that girlfriend of his is Cindy but she's still to young for him. Way too young. the way he described her made me think it's Cindy she's beautiful, pretty, smart.. he was deffinitely talking about Cindy!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I was getting ready for my date with Dylan. it was our one year anniversary so he decided to take me to a cinema to watch a movie.

i wore a black denim miniskirt with a pink tiger print crop top. For shoes i decided to have New Balance 530 that are trendy these days, i also wore some silver jewerly and my star sunglasses. I gave myself a cat eye makeup look and straightened my hair.

I drove to the cinema since me and Dylan decided to meet up there. when i arived he was already waiting for me on the parking lot. I got out of my car and ran up to him to hug him. 

"happy anniversary babe" Dylan said as he pulled away and gave me a bouquet of roses. I took it feeling happy that he actually got me something.

"thank you and happy anniversary." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I left there roses in his car before we walked inside the cinema. he had his hand around my waist as we got some popcorn and sat in our seats.

He looked at me up and down as i sat beside him.

"you look nice today, babe." He said with a smirk on his face.

"yeah i decided to dress up since you know.. it's our speacial day." I said with a smile on my face.

"you should wear this to school more often.."

"i can't, the dress code-"

"who cares, that Cindy girl is walking around dressed like a slut and no one says anything." He said putting his hand around my shoulder.

Cindy. why is her name mentioned everywhere i go? I'm seriously starting to hate her!

"she's in her own world." I said looking away from Dylan seeing that the movie is starting.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Halfway through the movie Dylan was acting weird. He was constantly touching my thigh and kept leaning in to kiss me.

"Dylan stop, i'm watching the movie!" I said pushing him away lightly.

"c'mon babe the movie is boring, don't you want to do something else?"

"no i want to know what'll happen at the end."

"c'mon babe we can watch it again tomorrow.." He said leaning in closer to me.

"We can kiss tomorrow." i replied pulling away, my eyes focused on the movie screen.

He put his hand on my cheek and pushed it slightly so i would face him.
"Please baby it's our anniversary.."

I looked at him and pushed his hand away moving my head to focus on the movie.
"yeah and it'll probably be our last!"

"god you're so stubborn." he mumbled under his breath.

Taylor don't be stubborn. Tom.

"just shut up and let me watch the movie." i whispered crossing my arms over my chest.

Everyone was alreadu starring at us from how much noise we made. god Dylan can't shut up! the whole time his hand was on my thigh with his thumb caressing it softly. i wouldn't say that i didn't like it i just hated how he wanted to get everything he wished for!