PART 8

he became pale in an instant.

I looked at him in disbelief. i couldn't believe him. He made out with me yesterday whitout me knowing that hes fucking other girls around? not to mention, his students! i know i'm one of them but please, can't i be the last aswell?

"what the hell Tom! care to explain?!" I said angry about the whole thing that's happening.

"i- i'm sorry.." Tom whispered.

just a sorry? is he for real? 

"i'm done with you Tom, i seriously don't care how attractive you are or how nice you're acting towards young women. but now i know why you're so nice towards every girl you meet."

 I said before I stormed out of his class. i wasn't sad, i was angry. angry tears were falling down my cheek as Tom called behind me. he came running behind me as he called out my name. we were in school but the hallways were empty since the classes already started.

"c'mon Taylor don't be stubborn." Tom called behind me in a quiet voice.

I ignored him and kept on walking towards my class. suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer towards him.

"Taylor, if you're gonna act like a fucking child we'll never get through this. it's either you act like a grown up or leave this unsettled." Tom whispered in my ear as i felt his hot breaths on my neck.

I kept quiet and kept looking at him as he pulled away and kept his eyes laid on mine. he was still holding my wrist thightly not letting go.

I looked down at his hand and then up at him. "fine." i whispered as i looked away from him.

we went back to his classroom quietly so no one could hear us. i sat on one of the desk infront while he went to sit in his seat. he turned to me and took a deep breath before he started explaining everything.

"Look I had something with Cindy before school even started okay?" he said calmly.

"That still doesn't change anything, you cheated. i don't care if Cindy was your sex toy before school started you still cheated on both of us!" i said in an angry tone.

"I know and i'm sorry! the thing that happened yesterday was an accident and it should have never happened in the first place." 

"well i'm sorry that it did, i'm sorry that i'm so attractive and that you couldn't resist me." i spoke with a big ego but still with some angry tone in my words.

he laughed. A chuckle escaped his lips. "i promise that if you forgive me that i'll end my things with Cindy." he added.

"no way. what if you cheat again? what if you betray me? i'm not risking it!"

"please, Taylor don't act like a child."

"I'm a child Tom. how am i suppost not to act like one when i am one." i said with an angry tone. "you know what, you don't have to end anything with Cindy, i'm ending the thing we had first!" 

"what do you mean the thing we had?" Tom said as he stood up from his chair and started walking towards me with a worry expression on his face.

"we're over, okay?"

"no, not okay!" he said as he tried to grab a hold of my hand but i moved it away before he could even touch it.

"i have to go to class." i added as i stood up and walked out of his classroom.

i felt his gaze burn a hole in my back as i walked out of his class.

  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆