PART 40

TAYLOR'S POV:

I was devastated, I need to fix this. I don't want my bestfriend to hate me forever, we've known each other for years. 

"Tristan, I'm serious. I didn't mean to hurt you this way." I said quietly moving forward to hug him. I took his hand in mine as I continued looking up at him feeling myself get even more sad by the sight. 

His teary eyes met mine and he shook his head. "I seriously don't give a fuck if you guys date or end up hvaing children together. The thing that makes me mad is the way you acted towards me, you only needed me when you had no one else." He said pulling his hands away.

I looked down at the floor in shame. "That wasn't my occasion at all, I swear. I haven't even noticed that untill you pointed it out." I said feeling myself tear up. "I don't want to lose you, Tristan." I whispered.

"I need a break." He said putting his hand on my chin tilting it up to look at him. "I'm sorry if I hurt you with these words, you just needed to know how I felt all this time when you did all of those stuff." He sighed. "It hurt like a knife."

"I'm sorry." I whispered again a tear rolling down my cheek. "I'll get better, I promise. I just really don't want you to leave."

He bit the inside of his cheek letting go of my chin. "I just need some time." He said wipping away some tears. I hate seeing someone feel that way because of me. Especially if they liked me more than a friend. "I love you but the situation is fucked up."

"Sorry." I said for the millionth time but as much as I was saying it, it never felt enough.

"For how long were you guys.." He sighed. "Together?"

"Me and Tom?"

He nodded while looking at me with a stern look on his face. "Before you and Dylan broke up?"

"I mean you already know a bit." I mumbled crossing my arms over my chest. "Around September or October was when we started going out."

"That's a long time." He said in a quiet tone continuing to look at me. "Did Ria know?"

I nodded. "We went to Berlin for my birthday and she tried to seduce him or something." I said as his eyebrows slightly rose.

"That's fucked up." 

"I know." I looked up at him. "Look seriously don't telll anyone about this. It's important for me and Tom is a dangerous man so please don't fuck with these stuff." I said slightly more serious than before. I was scared to tell Tom that Tristan knows about this. Everything is just so messy for the last few weeks.

He stayed quiet for a moment. "I'm not planning to." He then said. "I'm not a person that tells around random secrets, beside no one would be interessted anyway." 

I laughed slightly. "I'm not so sure about that. Every girl would want to know what goes around in the 'hot teacher's' life."

Tristan laughed aswell making me slightly feel better about the small fight we just had. "Sure.." He answered smilling.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Later that day me and Tom were on a call. I obviously had to tell him about Tristan and what he found out but I was scared as hell. I don't know what kind of a business he runs but it doesn't look any friendly after he gets home looking like a mad man.

"Tom, I found out why Tristan was ignoring me." I said quietly over the phone growing nervous. 

"Go on." His sweet aand caring voice was heard well over the phone but I just know that it won't last long.

"Soo well." I stayed quiet for a moment playing with my bracelets. "He overheard me and you talking in your class." I said quietly hearing pure silence on the other side of the phone making me think that Tom hung up. "He wasn't happy with what he had heard and ignored me out of anger."

"God, Taylor." I heard Tom scoff. "I can't keep dealing with your little friends knowing about this!" 

"It's not my fault that he was walking by your classroom at that time!" I yelled back over the phone trying to fight back. I knew this is gonna end this way.

His groan was heard loudly over the phone "Fuck this. Figure it out on your own couse I'm not gonna deal with Tristan if he tells anyone!" He said angrily over the phone. 

"He keeps secrets to himself, he never tells anyone anything."

He sighed. "I don't give a fuck, I'm not dealing with any of this!" He then hung up. What a fucking prick.

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for this short ass chapter but I really had to write something quickly since I don't have any time to write!! I hate school y'all. Thanks for all of the support tho, I genuiely love you guys with my whole heart.

Vote and comment for more!