PART 18

Tom spend the night over at my house. We were cuddling, making out, talking, flirting, touching.. Tom did everything to make me feel better about the thing with Ria.

sadly he left in the morning at 7 am so he could get ready for school.

8:07 am.

I put on some black eyeshadow and matt lipstick. my outfit looked cute. i wore flare jeans and a green crop top with some orange flower designs on it. i also had a white shinny belt and some nike sneakers. my blonde hair was down as i brushed through it one last time before leaving my house. 

i got in my new car and drove to school. when i came there everyones eyes were on me, they were all looking at my brand new car that Tom bought me. I had my sunglasses on looking like a real bitch driving it. 

I got out of my car after i parked it infront of the school. Ria was talking with one of her old friends infront the school as she watched me step out of my car. I ignored her, she probably thought Tom bought it for me since she knew he had one last surprise ready.

I got inside the school spotting Dylan looking at me up at down. he was leaning his back on a wall while his friends were talking beside him. I went to my locker while thinking about mine and Dylan's relationship. at this moment i really don't have any friends to talk with in school so Dylan would really help me at this point.

I kept thinking about it not focusing on my sorroundings. Suddenly i felt someones hand grab my waist from behind. i turned around spotting Dylan looking at me.

"Hey, Taylor." he whispered not calling me Babe.

"hey." i said before turning around to continue taking my stuff out of my locker.

"I miss you, us." he whispered in my ear while his other hand was stroking my hair.

i kept quiet for a moment thinking about what i should say.

"Do you want to end the break? we've been on it for a month.." he whispered again.

I kept quiet once again thinking and thinking weither to end the break or not. i really had no choice at this point, i need someone to be around with in school. "sure.." i said turning my head to look at him.

He smiled and kissed me on the lips before he pulled me closer to him, hugging me from behind. I slightly smiled aswell.

"where is Ria?" he asked me pulling away just enough to look at me.

"we got in a fight, it's not important." I say not wanting to talk about it.

He nodded not saying anything else. "i have to go to class but i'll talk with you later, 'kay?" he said giving me a peck on the lips.

"okay.." i say quietly smilling at him before he left. I had a free hour so i usually used those for reading in the library. I went to the library taking out my book called Not that kind of girl by Siobhan Vivian.

i sat at one of the tables in the back of the library and started reading my book with my headphones on listening to some music that calmed me down. Me and Dylan were official now, again. I want to break up with him so bad but I need someone. I know a lot of people in this school, yeah i talk with plenty aswell but I never have such a conversation with them to consider them my Friends. Maybe just one guy, Tristan that i hang out with in my free hours.

I was still reading in the library when Tristan came and sat beside me.

"what are you reading?" he asked me trying to take a look in my book. I put off my headphones and answered him.