PART 25

Tom's POV:

I had my arm wrapped around Taylor's shoulder as she was watching the view out of the window. the city lights shinning and dark clouds sorounding the plane.

"could you at least tell me to which country we're going?" Taylor asked her eyes meeting mine.

A corner of my lip widened creating a smirk. "no, it's a secret." I said.

I saw her rolling her eyes her attention moving to the window. I took my time to study her. Her dirty blonde hair hanging infront of both sides of her shoulder. her perfectly pink-shaded lips. her highbone cheeks that are slightly pink making her appear cute. I leaned a bit closer giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. I let my head rest on the side of hers while she continued looking out of the window.

"I think we're here." She said focusing on the window to see if she's right.

I peeked out of the window noticing the snow already on the ground of Switzerland. 

"We are." I said pulling myself away from her and standing up. I Reached out my hand. "May I?"

She looked at the hand before looking up at me, smilling. she places her hand in mine and stood up. we then landed on the airport.

Me and Taylor walked down some stairs to where my car is. my team opened the 'garage' door making the back of the jet open fully for my car to exit it. We entered the car and slowly drove away from the airport.

"Which city is this?" Taylor said looking around amused.

"Zürich, I've been here a few times." I said not taking my eyes off of the road.

"It's really pretty.. I love it." She said while smilling.

"I knew you'd like it." I said.

I parked my car on a private parking spot that i bought a few years ago. The parking spot was right in the centre of the city so we didn't have any difficulties getting there.

We stepped out of the car Taylor already looking at every corner she could. It was freezing in Switzerland, I don't know how she kept up wearing that dress of hers. We both put on black gloves making us look pretty much like some mafia bosses. I locked my car and walked over to where Taylor was standing. I put my hand around her waist as we started walking. She kept exploring each and every corner that she saw and I didnt even blame her. The city was beautifull yet so interesting covered in snow.

"I'm starving." I said as i tried keeping up with her fast walking tempo.

She glanced at me. "Same, let's get something to eat." She stopped her head moving left and right trying to find a spot.

"I know a good restaurant." 

She looked at me waiting for me to lead the way to it.

I smirked and started walking peacfully, taking my time. My thumb started slowly caressing the back of her hand while we were walking towards the restourant. 

We stopped infront of a really pretty and rich looking building with a sign 'Restaurant Pavillion' next to it. Taylor looked up at me.

"This is some rich people restaurant right?" She raised her eyebrow. despite her family being rich as well, (not as rich as me obviously) she really hated eating in big, fancy restaurants.

"don't worry, i know the owner." I said as we walking in, entering the restaurant. 

I told a servant my reservation name and she quickly lead me and Taylor to a table for two. we sat opposite of eachother.