PART 41

TAYLOR'S POV:

I was getting ready to go to school the next day. I put on some baggy jeans and a white crop top aswell with some accesories. I took my school bag and headed downstairs towards the front door. I still don't know if me and Tristan are okay now or if he still prefers avoiding me. 

"Hey mom." I said when I came down the stairs noticing my mom in the kitchen holding a mug. 

She smiled slightly before putting her mug on the kitchen table. "Goodmorning. How'd you sleep?" She said lwtting out a yawn.

I put on my shoes before answering. "Good, I guess? Where's dad?" 

"Business trip." My mother answered my question. He always had these long business trips, it's pretty annoying. 

"Again?" I sighed becoming a bit more frustrated. 

She nodded taking a sip of her coffe.

"So stupid." I muttered under my breath before walking out of the house. I hate it when my dad has to go on these stupid business trips. It's affecting both me and my mom.

I went towards my car unlocking it before opening the door. I don't think I ever really want to change from the car Tom gave me, I love it. 

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

When I entered school I was feeling a bit uncomfortable by the looks people gave me. The side-eyes were uncountable, I don't think that whatever happened are good news. I walked down the hallway trying to find Tristan but I couldn't spot him anywhere. I searched every corner while people kept giving me those weird looks, I wanted to slap them all. 

I went to the library to see if he was hiding there. Turns out, he was. He was sitting in the back of the library while looking through his phone looking bored. I aproached him and sat beside him.

"Hey, what's up?" I said glancing at his phone.

He looked up smilling slightly when he saw me. "Sup." He said a bit dryly before sucking in a large amount of air. He shifted in his seat which made me a bit confused, why is everyone acting so weird? "You heard the news?"

"What news?" I asked.

"News.." He sighed. "I guess overhearing stuff has gotten popular in this school." He said not really in a sarcastic way.

I bit my lip. "What do you mean?"

"Some girl apparently overheard me, uhm, lecturing you yesterday." Shit, shit, shit. "Well that girl likes to gossip I guess, she told her whole friendgroup and now you and.. him, became a rumor." 

"What?!" I said silently but mad jumping. Not this again, it's even worse now. The whole school knows. Is that why everyone was looking at me weirdly? "God please no."

Tristan shrugged. "I just heard some girls talk about you and Tom. I promise I didn't tell shit of a person, you know me well enough to know that I'm not a secret teller."

"I know that! But, this.. Fuck." I ran my hands down my face. Tom was already mad as fuck when he heard that Tristan found out, what will be his reaction to this? 

"Look, let's just hope people will forget it as soon as they heard about it." Tristan said trying to make me feel any better but it obviously didn't help shit. I looked at him worried as he said another thing. "It is wrong that you guys are together but you still make a great couple and if some horny teen girls try saying otherwise they're just jealous." Me and him are trying to keep as quiet as possible.

"I don't care what they're saying about me, Tristan." I sighed. "I'm scared about the thing that'll happen between me and Tom, he was already mad as fuck when he heard that you found out."

Tristan bit the inside of his cheek pulling me in a hug. His hands wrapped around me as his head dug in my hair. "Look, I know that relationship means a whole lot to you but if he's getting mad at you for stuff that are not your fault he's just not worth being worried over." His hand caressed my back gently. "And if he ever hurts you, I'll beat the shit out of him."

I laughed at that a bit. Me and Tristan both knew he isn't stronger than Tom, he sure works out and has muscles but Tom just beats him either way. "Okay." I said silently before me and him heard some voices come from the entrance of the library. We pulled away from the hug and looked to the left seeing some girls looking at us whispering some stuff to each other.

"Stupid whores." Tristan muttered his eyes moving on me. I nodded turning to look at him aswell. He smiled at me. "Just seriously tell me if he does something to you."

I giggled. "I will."

_______________________________________________________________

!PLEASE READ!

Hey guys, Hope you liked this chapter. Please understand that I have school and won't update a lot. I'm trying to get into a good school after I finish the one I'm in right now and it's more important than writting wattpad stories. I just really need to  have all of my focus on school, I need good grades and I have to study a whole lot of shit because I have a lot of subjects that I'm struggling with. So yeah, there won't be a lot of chapters untill my ass gets those studies off of my shoulder.

Love you all, don't forget to vote and comment!