PART 21

I shut the door and slid my hands down my face out of frustration. Who is that secret girl? I keep thinking about that over and over again not being able to think about anything else. What if Tom is cheating on me? what if he's hiding a big secret from me? What if he's not even at work right now?!

Those insane thoughts took over my mind. What am i gonna do?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When Tom came home i was in his bedroom watching a movie on his laptop. He peeked in through the door and smiled when he saw me.

"Hey babe." he said as he put his coat off and threw it on a chair. He walked to the side of his bed and looked at the laptop seeing that i was watching The Notebook. (this scene is kinda from experience iykyk.. some spoilers ahead)

"hey.." i said not taking my eyes off of the screen.

He laughed seeing my red, puffy eyes. I was about halfway through the movie and i was already crying a whole river. "Why are you watching that movie? you know how sad it."

"I felt like crying.." i replied in a whisper as i wiped some tears off of my face.

He sat on bed beside me and put his hand around my shoulder. "The scene where they broke apart?" he asked me, looking at me.

"shh, i wanna watch." i say continuing to look at the screen.

He chuckled before he got off the bed. "i'm gonna take a shower." He said taking some boxers out of his drawer and walking in his private bathroom. 

After what felt like an hour Tom came out of the bathroom. his cornrows were wet while he had a towel wrapped around his waist. he glanced at me to see how i was doing. All i have to say is.. Not. Fucking. GOOD! I was crying so bad! I shoved a pillow in my face as i cried in it.

"i forgot my pants.." he said looking at me kind of.. traumatized?

I glanced at him with my red, puffy eyes before going back to bawling my eyes out because of the stupid movie! It was at the very end when they had dinner together and danced.. 

After i saw what happened next made my heart break and i cried even more. God, it felt good to cry.

"Taylor.. are you okay?" Tom asked me in a worried tone as he was standing beside his closet holding his sweatpants in his hand.

I shook my head and continued crying bad because of the freaking movie.

He sighed. "i'll be back.." he said as he went in the bathroom. He came out in only his sweatpants, shirtless as usual.

He sat beside me on bed and put his hand around my shoulder. He pulled me closer making my head rest on his chest as i continued crying. Tom moved the laptop off of my lap so i would be more comfortable crying in his embrace.

"c'mon Babe it's not that sad.." he said. I hope he's fucking joking.

"fuck off Tom." i whispered as i continued crying. he laughed as he pulled me closer in his embrace

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After my crying session and i calm down a bit Tom is still holding me thightly while slowly stroking my hair. I want to ask him about that girl but i'm scared. Instead, i bring up the situation with Dylan.

"i saw Dylan making out with Ria.. i even took a picture." I sit up on bed beside him. he pulls his arms away now just looking at me raising his eyebrow.

"you did?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"Could you do me a favor?" i say leaning a bit closer to Tom. "could you maybe print like 100 pictures of them making out?" i ask him.