PART 28

The next week at school..

TAYLOR'S POV:

It was Thursday and Tom will be leaving in 2 days. I'm feeling more miserable than even, It's horrible! What the hell will I do 3 months whitout him?! It's impossible!

I'm sitting in his class thinking about his trip to Japan while he was explaining some shit to the other students. When it was around 10 minutes till the end of the lesson he finished explaining music notes.

"Alright guys so I'll just quickly tell you guys the plans for the next 3 months since I'll be going away for some time.." Tom said glancing in my direction.

The whole class was a bit confused by what he ment..

"So.. I'll be going away to another country for the next 3 months because of some personal reasons. You'll get a new music teacher while I'm gone." He said.

"Which country will you be going to?" My classmate asked.

"Japan," Tom said sitting down in his office chair.

Everyone in class was even more shocked hearing that he'll be in Japan for the next 3 months.

"You're so lucky Mr. Kaulitz." Another one of my classmates said who was sitting infront of me.

Tom just shrugged and let us do whatever we wanted till the lesson finished. I sighed and took out my phone, scrolling through it a little.

"How are you feeling after finding out?" I heard a familliar voice next to me, Ria.. I totally forgot that she was seated right beside me.

I just glanced at her not really wanting to answer. I heard her long, loud sigh.

"Well, I'm sad about him leaving.." She said turning to look down at the table infront of us.

Of course she'll be sad about him leaving for the next months, she likes him! I continued staying quiet just scrolling through my smart phone..

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After school ended I went to Tom's house to just have him with me before he goes away. I know I'm a bit of a drama queen about it but I won't see him for another 3 months, that's a long time!

I was cuddling with Tom in silence. His arm was wrapped around my shoulder while the other one was stroking my golden hair. My head layed on his strong chest.

"Tom can't you do anything about this? I don't want you to go.." I said in a quiet voice.

"Taylor, I cant. I swear if I did have a chance to change this I would've wasted it by now." He said tightening his grip around my shoulder.

I moved myself on top of him, my belly against his. My hands travelled to his cheeks as I kissed him. "what the hell will I do whitout you.." I whispered resting my forehead against his.

His palms travelled to my waist pulling my shirt up a bit. "You'll at least have someone to talk to.. I'll be in Japan, alone.." He said putting him hands underneath my shirt.

My hands remained on his cheeks. "hmph.. I hate Bill." I kissed him again.

He kissed me back instantly his fingers digging in my skin. "mmm.." He then pulled away. 

"At what time will you go?" I ask him while looking at his beautifull brown eyes.

"9 am.." He said staring back at me.

"oh." I forgot about the situation me and Tom were in for a moment while we were staring at eachother. 

One of his hands moved to my chin lifting it up gently. Tom smiled as his thumb caressed my skin. "I'll miss this cute face of yours.." He said in a soft tone.

My skin shivered as his cold fingers touched it. "I don't believe you.." I say in a teasing tone.

"what do you mean?" He asked a bit confused.

"I don't believe that you'll miss me.." I say in a stubborn tone while rolling my eyes.

He raised his eyebrow. "You don't? What do I have to do to prove it to you that I'm not joking?"

I smirked. "I don't know.. what do you have in mind?" I asked, my finger trailing down his jaw line.

He started playing with his lip piercing. "Oh you're gonna play that game?" He asked while looking at me. "Fine, let's play that game then" He said in a quiet tone before he rolled us over making him on top of me.

I gasped as he did that. His hands placed on the both sides on my head while his body rested on top of mine, controlled so he wouldn't crash me under his weight. 

I bit my bottom lip trying to hide my smile as he moved his face closer to mine. He smirked before placing one of his hands on the back of my head and kissing me.

I kissed him back passionately and strongly. We're kissing eachother harder, deeper, with a urgent need We've never known before. It was probably because of Bill and his blackmailing, We didn't know what it was but we didn't enjoy the feeling much.

"mm.. Tom.." I whimpered as I felt his kisses getting way more hard than before, It was like it was our last kiss before we never see eachother again. His hand rested on my thight while mine wrapped around his neck. 

He pulled away a minute after just staring at me while we were catching our breaths. He licked his lips before saying in a quiet tone. "Fuck, Taylor.." He then started kissing my neck making me shiver.

"I- Tom.." I whimper as he continues kissing my neck. I slightly moan as he hits my soft spot.

TOM'S POV:

I could hear her soft moans as I kissed and nibbled on her neck feeling her grip on the back of my neck tighten.

Her skin was so soft and smooth I just couldn't keep myself away from kissing her a bit harsh. 

I will miss kissing her, tasting her.. Bill took 3 months of my life away from me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I'm sorry for making this short chapter I just didn't really want to leave you guys on chapter 27 for the whole week so I found some time to do it. I don't have many ideas for what would happen in the future so it's making me not have to mood to write these chapters. If you have any ideas on what should happen please type in the comments since I would really aprechiatte it.
Love you all and don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter!