PART 30

TAYLOR'S POV:

Last night me and Tristan got drunk like crazy. I really needed to have a few drinks to wash of the things that are happening for the last week. Tristan was sleeping beside me his hand rested on my waist as I felt his hot breaths on the back of my neck. It wasn't my first time being in bed with Tristan and after all we are just friends, nothing serious. Tom knew me and Tristan are close and he never minded me sleeping beside Tristan. As long as it was Tristan he didn't give a fuck.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them with my palms before grabbing my phone off of my coffe table. I posted a picture on facebook about me and Tristan and I saw that Tom put a heart on it under a anonymus name.

I stared at his username for a moment before releasing a long sigh and getting out of bed. My head hurt really bad because of the alcohol me and Tristan drank last night. I got in my bathroom and saw the empty bottles of alcohol in the bathtub. Me and Tristan put all the bottles in yesterday and it filled up pretty much 2/3 of it. I ran my fingers through my hair before turning to the mirror. Seeing my reflection made me jump a little. Dark eye bags under my eyes, messy hair, my mascara all over my cheeks. What the hell did me and Tristan do? I couldn't remember anything else than getting drunk with him and posting a picture of my bathtub on facebook.

I brushed my teeth and ran my hairbrush through my hair to smoothen it out. I watched it slowly turn from being tangeled and messy to being waivy and soft. I washed my face and walked out of my bathroom to get an eye mask. 

"Taylor?" I heard Tristan's voice as I walked past my bed to my mini fridge. I turned to look at him and he was a big mess too. Dark circles around his eyes, messy hair, and overall just a hot mess. 

"Yeah?" I said turning my attention back to the fridge and opening it. I took out my eye mask and went to the closest mirror to put it on.

"What the hell happened last night?" Tristan said in a sleepy voice as he ran a hand down his sweaty face. I continue applying the mask on my face looking at myself in the mirror.

"I don't even know. All I know is that we got hella drunk and fell asleep at around.. 5 am." I said turning around to look at him as he laughed seeing the eye mask.

"You look rediculous." He laughed making me roll my eyes at him. 

"Shut up, I look great." I said walking up to my closer to get something to dress in. I haven't even checked the time yet, neither one of us has.

Ring, ring, ring..

"Someone's calling you." Tristan said glancing at my phone that was sitting on bed beside him. "Do you have a boyfrined or something?"

As he says that I stop in my tracks and turn around to look at him my face pale. Shit, it was probably Tom calling! I had his number saved under the name "loveee❤️" so when he'll call no one would know that it's Tom. "I- uhh.. Maybe?" I say snatching the phone off of the bed. I declined the call and went straight to messages to text him not to call me now.

Tristan was quiet for a moment just looking at me before blankly saying"Oh." in a sad, confused tone. Maybe too much of a sad tone? "For how long already?.." He asked me stopping in between words.

I finish texting Tom before answering and looking up at Tristan. "Long, long.. A lot of time." I say putting my phone in my pocket while looking at Tristan a bit nervous.

He looked sad rather alone dissapointed after finding out that I had a boyfriend. "Do I know him?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

I stay quiet for a moment not knowing what to answer. Yes or no? If I saw yes then he'll probably start questioning who it is and stuff like that. If I say no he'll start questioning stuff about where we met and how old he is.  Instead I just shrug and continue looking in my closet. I pulled out Tom's old shirt that he gave me before he left and some yoga pants.

"Yes or no? Just tell me!" He said in a more angrier tone. Jeezzzz. Why is he so mad? 

"He doesn't go to our school." Tehnically he really doesn't go to our school.. Logically he does. I walk to the bathroom and closing the door behind me leaving him outside to quiestion everything that he's heard the last one minute.

I walk out wearing the outfit I chose noticing Tristan in my bed, still looking at me. "How old is he?" He crossed his hands over his chest.

"None of your business." It would be crazy telling him that he's fucking 24! Tristan would've freaked out. I applied some makeup so I wouldn't look as messy.

"Taylor I'm trying to look out for you. What if he's just using you for money and-" I interuppted him.

"Tristan, if we're talking about the money just so you would know that he's a fucking billionare. My family is a family of millions but he is a person of billions. 'kay?" 

"Okay but still. If I find out that he's some old man I'm ripping his head off for even touching you." Tristan got out of bed and walked towards me. He wrapped his hands around my body pulling me in his embrace. "I don't want you to get hurt, you know that right?"

I let him hug me resting my head against his chest. "I know and I promise you that he's a good guy." I say quietly. "And he's not some old man!"

Tristan laughs a little pulling me a bit closer. "okay, okay, I trust you."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys don't forget to read my new story! It's really good written and gets pretty spicy over time.. READ IT!!
Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter, luv you all!!!