PART 19

10th December 5:34 pm

It was a Saturday night that i had my birthday party on. Dylan invited as much people as he could and i brought alcohol as usual.

I was at my house with Tom getting ready to leave at 7 pm. We were making out on my bed forgetting the time and the party. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his while catching my breath.

"I have to get ready." i whispered with my eyes closed.

"it's only 5:45, we can go a little longer.." Tom said kissing me softly on the lips.

"nope, i can't. it takes me along time for me to get ready." i said standing up from his lap. 

He groaned while trying to sit up. "fine then.."

After about 45 minutes I was finally ready. I wore flare jeans and a white cropped tank top. my hair was put down but straightenned. for makeup i decided to keep it simple and just put some sparkling eyeshadow and lipstick. i also wore some jewerly like my hoop earrings and a few necklaces and rings. 

I was looking at myself in the mirror deciding if i should add a hat or not. I saw Tom walk from behind me putting his hands around my bare waist.

"you look soo hot, baby.." he whispered in my ear while caressing my waist with his thumb. "what am i gonna do alone in my house without you.." he said in a dramatic tone while resting his head in the curve of my neck.

"don't worry, i'll call you to pick me up when it'll get to heavy." i whispered as i put my hands on his. he pulled me closer and kissed me making my lipstick stain his lips. i chuckled.

"what's so funny?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"my lipstick stained your lips." i said trying to wipe it off with my finger but only making it worse. he licked my finger making me pull it away instantly.

"ew what's up with you.." i said in a disguisted tone while he kept smirking.

"that's for leaving me alone tonight." he gave me a peck on lips.

"I'll go, Tristan is probably waiting for me" i said pulling away from him and taking my bag off of the bed.

Tom took his coat and we both left the house. He gave me a kiss before he got in his car and drove off. I went to mine and put the bag in the passangers seat before starting the engine.

I was now driving towards Tristans house where he was waiting for me to pick him up. 

6:41 pm

I turned the corner and saw Tristan waiting for me infront of his house. he was wearing a black button up shirt and jeans, his usual style. two if his buttons were un-buttonned at the top. His brown hair was  brushed back with a few  pieces falling on his forehead. 

He was on his phone, his hand in his pocket scrolling through his flip phone. I stopped my car in his drive way and rolled down my window. he saw me and walked up to my car. i put my bag in the backseat so he could seat in the passangers. 

"Hey" He said climbing in the passangers seat. He put his flip phone in his back pocket and looked at me.

"Hi, are you going to the party or some sort of meeting?" i joked as i drove off of his drive way.

He chuckled. "What else am i suppost to wear? I don't want to look drunk the second i enter the club."

"sorry, you're right." I said while looking at the road.

We stayed quiet for a few seconds before he said something. "you look good.." He said quietly as i felt him looking at me.

"thank you, you too." i said quickly smilling at him before turning my head back to the road.