2. Unexpected Happenings

The glimmering, new necklace adorned her delicate neck as she descended for the morning meal. The boisterous chatter abruptly quieted, leaving a trail of silence in her wake.

Jana pressed her glossy lips together, stifling a tired yawn. She had no clue what time it was, her puffy eyes still stuck in sleep mode.

Approaching the head of the dining table, she gestured with a wave of her hand to convey her silent request.

Every single person in the room fled, bowing their heads as a sign of respect.

There he sat, exuding an air of morning elegance. His attire consisted of a crisp white shirt and tailored slacks, engrossed in a newspaper.

The statuesque woman wore nothing but the diamond necklace and his shirt from the previous night, which was unbuttoned. A frown crept upon his face as he raised his head to greet her.

"Jana. Are you serious?"

She glanced downward at her partially open shirt, her exposed body, and then back at him. She moved closer and closer until she stood right beside him.

"Hm. What? I got a fresh wax the other day, it's not like I'm flaunting an outrageous bush worth gossiping about."

"That's not what I mean, and you know it. You can't come downstairs nearly naked every morning. What if I had someone important visiting?" He scolded, setting his newspaper down and pushing his coffee aside.

She climbed onto his lap, swinging her legs over as her bare mound brushed against the fabric of his trousers.

Yikes. Someone was in a bad mood.

"Then I'm sure that someone would consider it a dream come true." The sleepy seductress simply grinned, leisurely running her tongue across her teeth. "Why did you leave the bed so early this morning, anyway? You didn't even wake me up. Rude."

His large hands enveloped her, reaching for her shirt. He absentmindedly began buttoning it up, causing her to chuckle at his caveman-like behavior.

"I did try to wake you. At eight in the morning. It's now noon."

Surprise laced her voice. "Ugh, damn. Seriously?"

He remained silent, allowing her to answer her own question before reaching for his coffee cup.

She leaned back slightly, studying his features and the slight stubble gracing his jawline.

Her finger reached out, grazing over the hairs as she continued speaking. "You know you can't even be mad at me for oversleeping... After all it is your fault I couldn't get any rest, you kept me up all night long."

He shook his head, sending her a warning look as he took a sip of his coffee.

"There are about sixty people in the palace this morning."

"You don't want me to discuss our intimate life in public? Why? Are you embarrassed, baby?" She taunted, her voice growing stronger.

Julian let out a heavy sigh.

In an instant, her teasing turned into a light giggle, and she playfully patted his chest. "Relax. It's so easy to get under your skin."

"Very funny. Now, I'm glad you could join me for lunch or what I suppose you would call breakfast. I've been meaning to talk to you about something important."

"You've been meaning to, have you? Tell me, what have I done so wrong that you couldn't tell me last night, where you seemed unable to get out of my pussy. Honestly, it was terrifying, I thought you would get stuck in there. Not that I would be complaining if that ever did happen. FYI."