20. Fill The Void

She hated him.

Every part of her hated him, the way he spoke, the way he looked at her, all of him. She hated him.

Letting out a sigh, the warm temperature of the water soothed her limbs as the emotionally numb woman kept her eyes focused on the bubbles.

More importantly, she hated the state her psyche would resort to whenever he was in her vicinity. Whenever he was near, she couldn't think straight or concentrate on her important tasks, such as planning her upcoming wedding.

For goodness sake, she was due to be wed in five months and he was ruining that for her.

It was so bad that she hadn't even thought about her diamonds.

Jana never a day without fussing over what new diamonds she wanted and desperately needed to have. And now, it was Friday, the same day her beloved was due to return and she couldn't stop thinking about something so... stupid.

A baby.

One that didn't even exist.

The conversation she had was still playing on her mind almost a full six days later.

That was the thing with Keenan, he made her so angry that she brooded about old memories.

His reaction to her mentioning the subject made it clear that it was something he didn't want to hear.

Since their explosive argument, she hadn't seen or heard from him, not even from the staff. It struck her as odd that he hadn't even stayed in the guest house.

Where had he gone? She mused. No one seemed willing to give her any answers, leading her to believe that he had instructed the staff to keep her in the dark.

But why was he so bothered by the mention of a baby? It had never affected him before, despite her numerous remarks on the subject. He would simply stand there, his face expressionless, as if it held no significance to him whatsoever.

If it truly didn't matter, then why had he chosen to leave?

She thought about him and that hatred transpired into something indescribable.

It overwhelmed her, forcing her to be summoned to the deepest parts.

Every fiber of my being has surrendered to the intoxicating allure of your presence. You permeate my every thought, saturating the very air I inhale. There exists no fraction of time in which my mind does not wander to you, incessantly.

In the vast tapestry of my thoughts, you are the constant thread that weaves its way through, tirelessly pulling me back to you, like a magnetic force that never wanes.

Every part of me yearns for you, from the depths of my soul to the tips of my fingers. Your presence has become an essential part of my existence, an inseparable thread woven into the fabric of my being. The mere thought of you ignites a fire within me, a burning desire that cannot be contained.

In the stillness of the night, I find myself longing for your touch, your warmth enveloping me in a tender embrace. The way your eyes meet mine, as if they hold the secrets of the universe, leaves me breathless. Your gentle caress against my skin sends shivers down my spine, awakening a passion I never knew existed.

Every beat of my heart echoes your name, a rhythmic chant that resounds within me.

Your laughter is like music, a symphony that fills my world with joy.

Your voice, a soothing melody that lulls me into a state of tranquility.

I crave the sound of your footsteps approaching, the anticipation of our souls intertwining, creating a harmonious melody that can only be experienced when we are together.