9. Insight

With a frown embedded on her face, she rose from her sun-kissed spot and made her way towards the water's edge.

The sun's warmth lingered on her skin as she waded into the cool, crystal-clear waves. Each step brought a sense of exhilaration and freedom, washing away any worries or stress that she had carried with her.

Diving beneath the surface, she was greeted by a gush of water and she swam around for a couple laps. Once she felt like it was enough for her, she decided to get out.

Emerging from the water, she felt refreshed and invigorated. The sun's rays had not only warmed her body but also rejuvenated her spirit.

She returned to her sun lounger, lying down once again to soak up every remaining moment of this sun-drenched day.

The gentle caress of the sun on her bikini-clad body made her feel alive, as if every ray were infusing her with energy and vitality. The golden light danced across the surface of the ocean, creating a mesmerizing play of shimmering reflections.

She looked through her sunglasses, taking in the panoramic view before her. The clear turquoise waters stretched out before her, inviting her to dive in and immerse herself in its refreshing embrace.

The serenity didn't last long as she heard her name being called for her and she looked over at the terrace.

For fuck sake, she thought, not bothering to get up from her position as three nameless women came towards her.

The head maid, Francine, gave her a nervous smile, nodding over at the two strangers.

"Juliette Hyde and Michelle Waters for your wedding planning, Ma'am." Her voice was shaky, trembling with anxiety.

It was all kinds of irritating.

The sun's warmth on her skin suddenly felt suffocating as frustration welled up within her. She had come to this private beach seeking solace and relaxation, hoping to escape the demands and pressures of her wedding planning. Yet, here they were, unwanted intrusions disrupting her peaceful moment.

Suppressing her irritation, she reluctantly sat up, adjusting her sunglasses to get a better look at the two strangers. Juliette Hyde and Michelle Waters stood before her, their professional demeanor contrasting with the relaxed atmosphere of the private beach.

She sighed inwardly, realizing that she couldn't ignore them any longer. With a forced smile, she gestured for them to take a seat on the nearby lounge chairs.

"Have a seat," she said, her voice tinged with annoyance. "What brings you here?"

Juliette, the more talkative of the two, began explaining their purpose. "We've been assigned as your wedding planners, here to assist you with all the necessary arrangements and details for your big day."

The bride-to-be couldn't help but roll her eyes. She had hoped to handle the wedding preparations herself, wanting a personal touch in every aspect. However, everyone around her had insisted on hiring professionals to ease her workload.

"I got that," she replied curtly, "but I have a specific vision in mind for my wedding. I'd rather handle things myself."

Michelle, sensing the bride's reluctance, chimed in, her voice soothing. "We understand your desire for personal involvement, but we can offer our expertise and resources to make the process smoother. We'll work closely with you, ensuring your vision is realized, while taking care of the logistics and coordination. It is a request from His Majesty that you take our advise."