39. Pray

"Finally!" exclaimed the grouchy man, as he wearily sank into the plush leather seats.

The journey towards the secluded hospital promised a momentary escape from prying eyes, allowing them to revel in their privacy.

Without delay, he swiftly raised the partition, leaving her to silently roll her eyes at his exaggerated gestures.

As he forcefully drew her face closer to his, their lips collided in a passionate kiss, and she responded by tilting her head ever so slightly, matching his fervor.

"Mm... who would guess that you're almost forty and you get grumpy if you can't kiss me." She teased.

He raised an eyebrow, his mouth forming a line. "I'm not even close to forty. Don't be ridiculous," he retorted.

She giggled, wiping the lipstick from his mouth. "Being in your late thirties mean you're practically in the forties club already. But it's okay, I still find you irresistible even as an old man."

He shook his head, firmly pulling his hand back before it made contact with her rear. She let out a small yelp, her words going slicing through the air. "Ju, ow! You have chunky rings on, that fucking hurt!"

Before she could push him away from her, he reached over and swiftly pulled her onto his lap. Her thighs settled on either side of him as his hands rested on her behind.

He gently rubbed her through her dress, his lips grazing her neck. Frustrated, she let out a sigh.

"You're overreacting, I didn't hit you that hard," he mumbled, a mischievous grin evident in his voice.

"Yeah, well, one day I hope I get to smack your ass just as hard so you can understand why I'm 'overreacting'," she retorted.

"Your hands are so small compared to my butt, it would probably feel like an ant hitting me."

A smile instantly appeared on her lips as he lifted his head to steal another kiss. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize Big Booty Julian was in the car."

He feigned the look of pure disgust, resting his head against the seat as his eyes admired her features. "Alright, fine. If you're trying to emasculate me, it's working. I can feel my dick shrinking as we speak."

Her joy grew, her grin becoming more mischievous.

"What's wrong with having a big butt? You just claimed yours was. There's nothing emasculating about having a voluptuous derrière," she mused, playfulness in her voice.

"Oui, oui. Keep sitting there all smug and thinking you're hilarious. But know that if I lift your dress up and rip your underwear off, it will only take a moment for me to prove that your fat ass is the only one struggling to handle a well-endowed man," he teased. "And in your own words, a rather old one at that."

Her mouth snapped shut, the playfulness vanishing. "Stop it," she hushed, narrowing her eyes. She placed her hand over his big mouth, grateful that the partition was already up. "I wasn't joking when I said we wouldn't be inappropriate here."

A boyish frown formed on his face. "But why not? There's no one around right now, and we still have an hour until we reach the hospital."

"Because we need to respect the rules of my kingdom," she blushed, a deep shade of crimson he had never seen before. "And I don't want to feel like I'm being judged by Salma's conscience while we... you know."

"Make love?" he suggested politely.

She nodded, her fingers toying with the collar of his buttoned-up shirt. "Yeah, while we make love." He looked good in his sleek black shirt and slacks.