Chapter 17

"He killed her sir" 

"You all have one job....find her and kill her!" He yelled thunderously as he threw his glass at the guard that had just announced the news he hoped never to hear "you finally find her and this happens...Everyone wants her dead the MacGregors, Ezes ...EVERYONE she is the most wanted person on this island....she is the key  and she is one person, one tiny little scrum rat!" Goke yelled. He thought she had left Lagos and he like the others sent men to find her across the country. Unlike everyone else he was ahead thanks to Evelyn who let him in on who was protection her.

"under his protection!" Evelyn said firmly as she stepped out of the bed they were both in. since the death of her husband she had felt extremely lonely "Its Tobi not Timi or any other member of that family. You have to move precisely"

The men her age were too gentle and the ones younger weren't rough enough but Goke was just right, moderately rough and violent with her which she assumes its because of his hatred for her and women in general. He saw women as mares to be mounted and taken. He was angry and she was wet for him and she knew he wanted to mount to release his anger. 

He stood with his towel wrapped around his waist, for a 40 years old man he looked visibly younger. 

Evelyn ran her hand slowly up his chest "If the talk is true she will take it off again and you will have another chance, Goke"

She placed her hand on his chest and moaned at how fast the pace of his heart beat was going. She wanted him now but he needed to get even more furious. 

She ran her other hand down his abs, over his towel, she grabbed him in her hand, she massaged him between her hand as she ran her other hand through his beard. 

"I want her dead. I want to be the one that presents her to him. I want that reward and I wont let anyone best me to it"

"you will get that reward" she said as she dragged the towel off his waist. She walked away towards the body guard standing in the room with them and put her hand in his pants.

 He didn't protest. He couldn't, even as she started to rub him off. She stood in front of the still guard and backed Goke. She took off her robe and let it slide down to the floor.

She turned to face Goke and started to touch herself as she rubbed her backside against the guard. 

He flared with anger. 

He reached for her and dragged her away roughly, he lifted her up and rested her on the nearest table he could find as they kissed roughly, she wrapped her legs around him as he let himself in her. She grunted as he let out deep strokes. He put her down, turned her around roughly and mounted her from behind. He wrapped her hair around his arm like one would with reins on a horse. He pulled her back and chocked her by the neck.

she exclaimed "yes" 

His hands played with her as he went in and out at a pace that drove her insane as she gasped for air. 

****************************************************************************************** 

"everyone has been waiting for you" Tobi's mom said as she strolled towards her son as he walked in to the foyer of his grandfathers house. 

He hugged her and placed a kiss on her cheek before standing aside to reveal Remi.

"You are so much more beautiful in person" she said as she stretched out her arms and embraced Remi in a hug. 

It felt awkward for the first moment and the warmth came after. It was nothing like meeting Chima's mom for the first time.

"I am sorry everything has had to happen this way" she said sincerely. Remi nodded as his mom held on to her hand. Her eyes went to the ring as his mom caressed it and smiled at her.