CHAPTER 29

They had several interviews the next day, two days to their wedding.

They woke up next to each other and showered together. Breakfast was ready and he served her. He kissed her neck as he walked in while she made him a cup of coffee while messing with his tie.

'I don't think you should wear that' she said

'why not?'

'you are always dressed too formal'

'I will fetch you something matchy matchy and business casual...give a false sense of relatability'

'hmmmm' he said as he took his tie off 'grandfather would have your head if anything goes wrong'

She looked up at him and he placed a kiss on her lips.

By the time she picked out something for him to wear he looked very wealthy yet laid back like a Ralph Lauren model which he always looks like but a little bit toned down and she stuck to a oversized white shirt and long tall pant trousers and oxford heels.

She had her hair and make up done with help. She walked into the foyer and his eyes lit up as They looked like a couple in front of a home magazine. which would never happen, "the family was too 'old money' private" she had overheard his aunty talk about how poor taste it was that the new money people let magazines into their home.

'you look beautiful'

'You look handsome, yourself' she said. 'wait a minute'

She pulled out her phone and stood in front of him and took a selfie of the two of them and turned away from him before he could see the picture.

'come on' he said with a smirk ' I need to look equally as good'

'sarah!' Remi called out while looking at her phone and she hurried into the foyer. She handed the phone to her 'please take multiple pictures'

'why are you subjecting me to this' He said as she stood in front of him and wrapped his hand around her waist posing for the picture

'This is our first actual day out and I would like to start making memories with you. I am not posting it. I just want it for our family album' she said turning to look at him ' this is real'

'already thinking about starting a family with me? we haven't been on a first date yet'

'whose fault is that?' she clapped back before laughing 'thanks sarah'

'shall we' he said from behind her as she swiped through the pictures.

'sure' she followed his lead as he took her hand in his and intertwined them. He led her down the stairs and helped her get into the car before turning around to get in himself

Through out the car ride with the executives he held her hand as he chatted away with them while she scrolled through several briefs they gave her. When he wasn't holding her hand,he softly caressed her thighs which sent chills down her spine. The first time he did it She had noticed one executive look from his hand on her thighs to Remi's face before looking away quickly. It wasn't anything too sexual but it was. His hand went from her kneels to her thighs. He had started to squeeze one time and then taken his hands off and crossed them over his chest as he nodded at what they said.

He helped her up the podium and clapped for her with a smile after her speech to the women of the ministries at the city council hall.
He held her hand and smiled while he introduced her to several people who came to greet them as they exited the hall.

They had one final public appearance that night and it was an interview on the Lagos late night show.