Chapter 27

She slammed the door behind her as she walked into her room. Remi stood in front of the mirror and brushed her hand across her lips as she recalled how he forced a kiss on her lips in the car Hassan was driving.

How can a person feel like two different people. That was the Tobi she was familiar with the one that was mean to her. Was he only going to be nice to her when he was drunk?

Has she agreeed to his hot and coldness for the rest of her life?

She had to confront her feelings. She had to confront him without running away but she had to distress first.

She took off her cloth and walked into the shower.

The water ran through her hair when she heard the door of her bathroom open. She stopped what she was doing and She swept the water off her face with her hand and brushed her hair back as the door to the shower space opened.

She turned to see who it was and his familiar touch brushed her skin.

His hand brushed her hair away to the side of her neck and he placed a kiss on the nape of her neck.

He hugged her from behind and she could feel her heart soften and her legs weaken.

She turned to see his wet shirt sticking to his body as he joined her under the shower.

'I thought I dreamt everything, Remi. I never thought I would let myself be vulnerable enough to have showed how I felt about you. I thought I dreamt it. I thought I could take it all back and be hard on you again maybe it would be easier on me but I couldn't handle it'

'You shot at me'

' I thought you were Ophelia'

' you could have killed her'

' I wasn't going to. I just wanted her to take me serious and leave me be. I was upset about this morning. I wanted to be alone with my thoughts of you, of us' he said before making her look at him by playing his finger on her chin 'of this'

He placed a kiss on her lips and drew her in. She cut off the kiss as he began to deepen it.

'No....you are messing with me. Am I game to you' Remi said, stepping and back and forgetting to be conscious of her body as she stood naked in front of him

'It has never been Ophelia...on your life'

'My life'
'Your life is worth more than mine to me...It never will be anyone else but you, Remi' he said as he stepped towards her

She searched his eyes for a hint that he was lying to her .

He pulled her in and kissed her deeply. His hand caressed her back and her sides. Hugging her as if his life depended on it.

She ran her hand from through his back as their breathing synced. He broke the kiss slowly and proceeded to take off his clothing till he stood in front of her naked. Her eyes swept across his body in a swift glance. Remi took a deep breathe before he took her hand and made her sit, he knelt down before her and caressed her nipples while looking at them.

He looked at her and pulled her in for a kiss.

' I want to derive pleasure from pleasuring you' he whispered to her as she opened her eyes

His hand slowly caressed her thigh till her wetness and his fingers became one. She gasped as his fingers found its way inside her. She pulled him in as his fingers intensely caressed her inside making her stomach burst with pleasure.

She moaned loudly as she tried to breathe.

He took his hands away and knelt even lower to raise her leg onto his shoulders to engulf her in his mouth.

His tongue manoeuvred it's way and  ravished her, he slurped at her juice which made her legs shake. She was going to burst and she felt to warn him with a nudge as she couldn't make up a sentence with her brain that suddenly felt empty but he didn't budge. She held on to the slab to keep herself from falling despite trusting his grip on her.

He held on to her tighter as she came.

He sucked up all of her juice before looking up at her. He carefully placed her leg down. His face dripped with her juice as he licked his lips. He drew her in and kissed her before he stood up. He took the shower head and washed over her as she sat there with her heart pumping harder than ever. Her leg frozen in the place he had left it.

She was cramping. She had orgasmed into a leg cramp.

He turned the shower at himself. She watched a the water poured over him, over his manhood as he stroked it gently before turning the water off and caught her staring.

He smirked at her.

The things she wanted to do with him as soon as she could.

He drew a towel and pulled it around his waist. His firm butt taking over her mind as he pulled a small towel to dry his hair.She was face to face with the bulge in his towel as he turned to look at her.

She tried standing up but couldn't. He pulled a towel to wrap her hair in and another to wrap before carrying her out of the bathroom .

He gently walked across the room and placed her on her bed.

He walked into her walk in closest and brought her a silk night dress.

He pulled out some pants for himself from a cupboard Remi had ignored for a while filled with some of his essentials.

He walked out wearing a black pyjamas pants. He cleaned her body and pulled the dress over her.

He sat at the end of the bed and pulled her leg on his lap before he started to massage them to loosen her cramp.

She felt so shy as he smiled at her.

This wasn't his first time.

And the thought of him giving another woman this type of treatment was surprisingly driving her insane.

'I just don't want anyone else touching you right now....I never want anyone to take away the pain of the pleasure I give you asides me' he said as if he knew what she was thinking

'is that what you say to everyone'

'no....Just you, Remi' he said looking at her 'theres been no one else, not since the day I met you'

She raised her eyebrow at the thought of the day they met. She had hit him across the face

'You were by the lobby of the ministry with your friend' he said with a smile

'Wait what....'

———————————————————-
Time for tobis pov