Chapter 37

His muscle memory led him to the edge of his bed as they kissed. He bit on her bottom lip and she moaned quietly. In this moment, Tobi realised how large his room was, the distance between his bed and the door suddenly felt like forever and his patience was running low.

He finally felt the edge of the bed against his leg and laid her on it gently. He broke the kiss and watched as she opened her eyes slowly to look at him and smiled.

'What is it?'

' nothing, just admiring your beauty remi'

He brushed her hair back and smiled as he caressed her leg. He buried his head in her neck and took a swift lick. He moaned at the taste of the heat of the  passion she felt in that moment.

He took in a deep breathe to register what it smelt like for her to crave him. He kissed and licked at her neck which made her squeamish.

His actions tickled her in a way that sent pleasure across her nerves. She moaned loudly as his hand slipped into her insides then retreated immediately.

Remi raised her head up with concern as he rose from atop of her.

'Relax, remi' he said as he stood away from the bed, looking down at her.

A smirk grew on his face as he loosened the rope of his traditional trousers. He walked away and she watched as the muscles in his back tightened.

He walked into his closest and came back a few minutes later with a belt. She sat up by leaning on her elbows to look at what he was up to. Her thoughts ran wild at the thought of what he planned on doing with the belt.

The different ways he could use it.

'It's not what you think Remi, not today' he said as he walked back to the bed 'relax remi, don't make me say it again'

Her tummy jumped at his command and she laid back and stared at his ceiling as she felt her nerves relax.

'Look at me'

She did.

He took her hands and put it over her head and tied them together with the belt.

He stood back again and admired her.

Her robe and silk dress bejewelled her figure and the complexion of her skin.

He ran his finger over the dress where her nipple was. They were pointy from his touch and pleasure.

He released the ribbon of her robe to reveal a silk dress. He rolled down the tiny straps of the dress and Remi lifted her arms out of the dress. He pulled it down to reveal a matching set of cream lingerie.

He swallowed hard as he traced her curves with his hands and his eyes explored every inch of her  body as his mind decided where to start exploring first.

Remi's  nipples were hard and it wasn't the cold from the air conditioner. It was him. She studied his every move with her mind and loosened her senses to feel every moment in it's entirety.

Tobi wanted to nibble on her and he did, he could, she wanted him to. He bent over and he did just that, he pulled the bra aside to reveal her breast and ran his finger over it, licked, sucked at it as she moaned his name softly.

He put the clothing back over her breast after a while
and kissed her with intentions to distract her from what he wanted to do next.

His fingers moved her pant to the side and teased at her clitoris before finding its habitat inside her warmth.  She broke their kiss and gasped, staring at him back intensely as his finger changed its motion.