ep.1

In the dark alley, sounds of crying is eoching in whole alley but no one give a shit about that, cause they know what can be the consequences could be.

A man in black cloth was standing there like it's normal and the person front of him is begging for his life.

Sir, please let me go. I am sorry, please forgive me once said the person.

How can I let you go, you dare to stole my fucking money now look at you begging for his life, didn't you think before doing this? Said jk.

Sir ple.... before he can complete his sentence their was sound of gun and the person died on the spot.

Jk said to his man clean this all mess, cut the body into pieces and feed to the street dogs he ordered.

Yes boss his man said.

After that jk hoped in his car and left for his mansion for his babies.
Here after reaching mansion jk got off from car and headed to living room.

When he came in room he saw yoongi was sitting on tae's lap. He cleared his throat to get their attention. They both turn towards jk to see him standing there while both hands in his pocket.

Yoongi said kookieeeeeeeee and run towards jk and jump on him. Jk immediately catch him securely. And slapped on his ass a little hard.

Jk said why the hell are you jumping like that what if you fall?hmm? Strictly said. Mean while yoongi made big pout and looked at jk with angry look. Jk ingnored him and sat on coch besides tae still yoongi in his lap.

Tae came near jk and give him a quick peck and smile than said kook how was your day

Jk said as usual good nothing to worry. Pecks tae lips then nose then both chicks and ruffle his hair.

Yoongi didn't get any attention from his husband's he got up from jk lap and sat at another couch while pouting and arms crossed over his chest. Sulking like a baby for attention.

Jk and tae smile at their baby's behaviour, than they came towards yoongi and tae picked him in his arms while yoongi pouted more they headed to their bedroom while yoongi was wiggling to get out from his arms.

Jk said don't dare to get down from his arms scary voice.

Yoongi stoped struggling.

They all came in bedroom tae sat at bed and made yoongi sit at his lap

Tae said is my baby is angry on us?.
Yoongi didn't said anything and looked away making them chuckel at their behaviour.

Jk said kitten he is asking something right. Deep voice. Yoongi got scared by his voice and put his head Down.

Tae said kook don't scare him. Princess tell me what happen? Asked sweetly. Yoongi said you both don't love me, no one give me kisses. Said yoongi slowly. They both smile and jk came and sat in front of both than said those my kitten want our kisses  huskily.

Yoongi nodded.