ep.47

Author pov:

Next day in college yoongi have different classes from taekook so he is sitting in his class thinking how about telling everything to them  like Lia bullying and all.

He was in his thoughts but he didn't notice when Lia came to him Lia said hey faggot yoongi didn't said anything because he was in his deep thoughts then Lia smacked his head yoongi hissed ahh what the hell lia.

Lia smirked and said watch your tone bitch yoongi rolled his eyes and said why are you here? Lia said my wish yoongi nodded and said okay then he look down but Lia again said did you completed my assignment? Yoongi gulped and said sorry I forgot.

Lia shouted how dare you bitch yoongi look down everyone were looking at them yoongi was feeling embarassed she was insulting yoongi.

Lia said what a bitch he is roaming around jungkook just because of his money such a slut but everyone flinched when they heard a deep voice what is happening here? Yoongi stood up from his place he was also scared for both lia and himself.

Lia smirked and said kookie jungkook cringed but taehyung said shut up hoe jungkook glared him but tae ignored it for now jungkook said while coming in class what happened? Lia said jungkook I asked him to complete my assignment but he didn't so I was just showing him his place.

Yoongi gulped jungkook confusily asked why he will complete your work? Lia said of course cause I said,you don't know bullying jungkook face was now expressionless tae and yoongi gulped tae said yoonie tell us everything.

Yoongi just look down making jungkook's anger on next level jungkook said from how many days you're bullying him? Lia smirked and said why? You also wanna do it jungkook nodded and said yes but first tell me.

Lia said casually from last one week after hearing this jungkook eyes went red from anger he marched towards Lia where yoongi is also standing Lia thought he will do something to her but everyone were shocked when jungkook slapped yoongi.

Yoongi face went on different direction he put his hand on his left cheek where jungkook slapped him tears made their ways tae came to them and said to jungkook are you mad? Jungkook was breathing heavily everyone were scared to death tae hugged yoongi and yoongi cried in his arms silently.

Jungkook said to Lia  you're going to pay for this after that he held tae's hand and dragged him at basement room which is there secret place and yoongi was in tae's arms he was crying silently after reaching jungkook left tae's arms and sat at beds edge jungkook said in stern voice yoongi come here after hearing his name yoongi's grip tighten on tae's neck.

Tae said jungkook don't but jungkook glared him and said if he didn't obeyed me than it won't be good for anyone both taegi shivered because of his aura tae said to yoongi softly baby he will not do anything yoongi sobbed and nodded.

Tae put him on his feet yoongi stood near jungkook but still a safe distance jungkook said in deep Stern voice what I said at first day of college? Yoongi was just crying scared from jungkook and making that was making jungkook more angry.

Jungkook shouted I asked something yoongi flinched crying hard tae immediately hugged him yoongi hide his face in tae's chest crying.

Jungkook growled loudly ahhhh again making taegi flinched jungkook gripped his hair cursing after sometime jungkook tried to calm down because they both were getting scared cause it's there first time seeing jungkook like this.