ep. 34

Jungkook chuckeld and said it's okay my mom made it we will eat there okay tae nodded so jungkook look at yoongi and asked is it okay with you baby? Yoongi nodded shyly tae and jungkook chuckeld then jungkook tae and yoongi left for jungkook's mansion.

They reached at jungkook's mansion.

Jungkook was smiling widely he came in living room with them and saw his dad was still reading newspaper tae was holding yoongi's hand jungkook cleared his throat to gain his dad's attention

Mr Jeon look up and saw jungkook with two unknown person he stood up and said come son jungkook side hug his dad and sat at sofa and tae and yoongi bow to mr. Jeon and said hello uncle. Mr Jeon smiled and said hello please sit they also sat beside jungkook.

Now the four were sitting (mr. Jeon, tae, jungkook then yoongi).

Mr Jeon said what is your name? Looking at tae so Taehyung nervously said Kim Taehyu..ng mr Jeon look at him for sometime and said what is your father's name? Tae confusily look at him like why he is asking his father's name but he shrugged and said Kim Dante mr Jeon look at him shock so jungkook asked dad are you okay?

Mr Jeon look at jk and said yes I'm perfectly fine it's just I'm shock so tae asked why? Is there is any problem? Mr jeon shook his head and said your dad is my best friend I know him jungkook tae and yoongi were shocked by sudden news.

Mr jeon look towards yoongi and asked what is your name kid? Yoongi pouted and said I'm not kid frowning at what mr Jeon said.

Jungkook pov:

I was shock to know dad and mr Kim are best friend but I'm really happy now I won't have to do much work dad looked at my kitten and asked what is your name kid? I looked at yoongi to see his reaction he pouted saying I'm not kid I cooed at him god why so cute? Dad was surprised by his answer but he just chuckeld and said yah you are not kid tell me your name mr adult boy?

I and tae laughed at the way dad said yoongi's pout deepen dad was also trying to hide his laugh I guess dad also liked yoongi that's why he is teasing him or dad never behave like that in front of any stranger yoongi glared at dad and hugged me and said your dad is big meanie I won't tell him my name he said to me very cutely.

I pinched his cheeks and said bub please tell my dad your name you are my good boy right? Yoongi nodded while still pouting my name is min yoongi dad nodded cooing him I pecked his forehead and said good boy he smiled shyly I chuckled.

I look at dad and he was looking at yoongi with so much adoration I clear my throat to gain his attention I said dad where is mom? He said in kitchen I nodded.

Author pov;

After that mr Jeon started to talk to tae and yoongi was sitting there getting no attention from anyone he was just pouting.