ep. 39

Everyone flinched jungkook yelled mom.

Jungkook pov;

After guiding tae I came downstairs I first greeted dad then I came in kitchen talking to mom randomly she is the one with whom I share my all problems and she always tells me what to do or do not.

We were talking then tae came running and mom was holding milk pot but he back hugged her she flinched and the pot slipped from her hand I shouted mom she immediately backed away thankfully she was okay.

I instantly pulled both of them that's when yoongi also came tae was scared he look at mom saying I'm sorry mamma mom shook her head and said it's okay bear but I don't think it's okay I shouted at tae Kim Taehyung in the bedroom now mom look at me and said softly bunny but I cutt her off mom please don't I was really angry.

Tae look down getting scared I again shouted I said now he ran from there to bedroom I sighed ruffling my hair frustratedly mom came to me she hugged me I asked mom are you okay? She peck my forehead and said I'm really okay kook don't say anything to bear or do anything to him.

I said in cold voice he needs to know his mistake and it's not small incident what if you had get burnt or what if he himself get burnt? Mom sighed she said okay but don't go hard on him I nodded I was about to go but my eyes fell at kitchen door and yoongi was standing there looking at us.

When I look at him he look down I came to him I asked in cold voice why you both were running? He didn't said anything making me angry more I shouted I asked something he flinched and looked at mom but mom look away cause she knows if she entered here then it won't be nice for yoongi himself.

Author pov;

Yoongi shutter saying w..e were pla..ying arou..nd now jungkook's anger was at peak he said in deep Stern voice in the room yoongi immediately ran without saying anything jungkook thought aishh what should I do with them.

Mrs Jeon came in front of jungkook and said kook before she can finish jungkook cutted her mom I'm going after saying that jungkook left to his room.

Tae pov;

I was really scared from jungkook and also guilty what if something happened to mamma I came in I was sitting at bed then after like 5 mins yoongi also came running I stood up and said what happened bun? Why are you running? He immediately hugged me.

He was not saying anything so I broke the hug and he look down I made him look at me lifting his chin I said bun tell me why are you running? He said in cracked voice kookie shouted at me and said go in the room he is angry he started to cry.

I instantly pick him in koala style he snuggle in my neck crying I sighed and said Bubba it's not like that he won't be angry with you for long okay but he just cried I was comforting him roaming in whole room saying sweet words.

Then the door room open and jungkook came he saw us he frowned and asked why he is crying? I gulped and said actually he is scared and he thinks you are angry on him jungkook nodded understanding yoongi snuggle more in my neck tightening his grip on my neck.

Author pov:

Jungkook said yoongi come here but yoongi hide himself more in taehyung then jungkook said in stern voice yoongi come here right now yoongi loosened his grip on tae and tae left him yoongi slowly came to jungkook looking down he stand in some distance from him.

Jungkook smile internally but he said in strict voice why are you crying? I didn't even said anything till now yoongi lifted his head and said pouting you yelled at me and you're saying you didn't said anything jungkook chuckeld and said okay my mistake now stop crying yoongi nodded wiping his tear.