ep. 38(🥵)

Tae came and pecked yoongi's all over face yoongi and tae started to play by watching who kissed bmore I chuckled and said after 5 mins okay now let's sleep they nodded yoongi slept in between me and tae I peck both of their forehead then lips and we slept after that.

Next day at morning 3:30 am;

Author pov:

Here our trio couple were sleeping but the alarm started to ring jungkook woke and immediately stop the alarm to not to wake them up. Jungkook sat at bed his gaze fell at clock he sighed.

Jungkook pov:

I woke up by alarm ringing I have to get ready to go for training actually I'm used to it now my training start from 4 am to 6 am for 2 hours and I get 15 mins break only.

I look beside me and my beautiful kitten and bear were sleeping and kitty is all snuggle in tae I chuckled and kissed their forehead then
I left for fresh up after 15 mins I came in towel when I came tae was sitting at bed looking all sleepy I guess he woke up because of my carelessness.

I came to him and he opened his eyes looking at me but he widen his eyes I chuckled he said why are awake this early? I smile ruffling his hair and said I'm going for training.

He said when will you come? I said till 6 am he nodded and I said sleep it's still early he shook his head and said I wanna come I raised my eyebrows and said why?

Author pov:

Tae look at him innocently I wanna watch what you do in training jungkook said no you can't come sleep jungkook made him lay forcefully tae glared him saying why can't I come? Jungkook chuckeld and said bun sleep tae pouted and said I wanna come please I won't disturb you.

Jungkook know now he won't listen him so jungkook glared him and said in stern voice Kim Taehyung I said sleep don't make me mad in early morning tae close his eyes mumbling asshole but jungkook heard it.

Tae pov;

I mumbled asshole but for my bad luck he heard it he glared me and smack my thigh I hissed hmmm he said don't curse I glared him back and said you also curse he said I'm different now sleep I close my eyes.

When I thought he left I open my one eyes and he was staring at me I again close my eyes he sighed and said bun sleep don't make me angry I closed my eyes. I don't even know when I slept while pretending.

Jungkook pov;

I left after making him sleep I came in training room and I was 5 mins late dad was there sitting I came to him and bowed in whole 90⁰ saying good morning sir he glared me I just look down.

Author pov:

Mr Jeon said coldly you know you're 5mins late jungkook said I'm sorry sir it won't happen again mr Jeon shrugged it and said there is no place for sorry if you do any mistakes you will receive consequences jungkook nodded saying yes sir.

Mr Jeon strictly said 500 push ups jungkook without any argument said yes sir and he started doing it.

Time Skip 6:30 am

After their training session jungkook was sweating badly and his whole body was paining a little but he didn't showed, now he was in his room after freshing up he sat at couch relaxing a little.

He was sitting there spreading his legs , eyes closed and head resting on headboard.

Jungkook pov;

After my training I'm sitting in my room relaxing I want cigarette but I can't use it in early morning or mom will kill meI hear some noise from bed and I think my trouble maker is up.

I look at him still sitting in my position tae got up from bed he came and sat beside me I rested my one hand on his waist and other on my thigh he leaned on my shoulder.

He said good morning I am really happy like he is comfortable around me now I peck his head saying morning sweetheart he blushed snuggling in my neck I picked him up from his waist and made him sit on my lap he rested his head on my chest.

I said go get fresh up he whinned ahhhh I chuckled and said you are such a baby he pouted looking at me I pecked his nose tip he look down shyly I chuckled and said go fast he hummed and left. I again tried to relax myself after like 30 mins tae came.

I got up from my seat and said to him bun now I'm going downstairs you wake up kitten and help him so his morning routine okay he nodded obediently I really like his obedient behaviour I peck his forehead then yoongi's forehead then I left to downstairs.

Author pov;

After jungkook left tae look at yoongi and laid beside him pulling him closer to his chest who was sleeping he start to wake him princess tae called softly yoongi snuggle in tae's chest tae chuckeld and peck his lips and said love wake up baby he whinned and said sleepy tae smile ruffling his hair and said wake up you really sleep alot huh?

Yoongi kissed tae's chest and said no angry on yoonie cutely looking at him tae chuckeld and said I'm not angry my little cub wake up now yoongi nodded and said carry me tae hovered over him and said aren't you big boy walk by yourself.

Yoongi pouted tae capture his lips at first yoongi was taken back but then he tried to kiss back but how can he win in front of our hungry tiger tae bites his bottom lip to open his mouth but yoongi didn't understand tae smirk in kiss tae's hand roamed on yoongi's whole body.

Tae lift yoongi's shirt and pinched his nipple yoongi groaned in pain ahhh tae instantly put his tongue in yoongi's mouth devouring every corner hungrily. After sometime yoongi was out of breath he was breathing heavily he tap tae's chest to tell him he is out of breath tae left his lips yoongi place his hands on tae's chest breathing heavily but tae didn't stop there.

He kiss his lips then he came to his jawline to his neck he leave so many open mouth kisses and he started to suck yoongi was moaning ahh tae tae ahh tae chuckeld and kisses more hungrily in his neck after making his neck whole red he left with last peck.

Yoongi's eyes were closed his chest was moving up and down tae lick his lips when his eyes fell at yoongi's nipple without any second thought he attacked his nipples yoongi moaned ahhmmm tae tae was busy in his own work sucking his nipple harshly like he thinks milk will come out yoongi screamed ahhhhhhhh when tae pulled his nipple with his teeth yoongi cried in pain tae please pain' he couldn't complete his sentence tae smack his thigh.

Yoongi cried tae left his nipple with last lick yoongi sighed tae peck his lips and said wanna sleep more yoongi shook his head violently and said no tae chuckled and said let's go after that tae helped him to fresh up and they both came downstairs tae carrying yoongi.

They both came in downstairs tae put yoongi down yoongi run to couch seeing his papa sitting there reading newspaper yoongi yelled papa mr Jeon flinched a little he placed newspaper aside and look at the figure which is running towards him  he open his arms yoongi came and sat at his lap giggling yoongi peck mr jeon's cheek and said good morning papa.

Mr Jeon chuckeld and said good morning baby tae also came to them and said morning papa hugging him mr Jeon peck his forehead lovingly and said good morning bear tae smile widely and hugged him yoongi said in between don't squeeze me I'm still here he said pouting they both chuckeld tae pulled away from hug.

Tae said papa where is mamma? yoongi also look at him mr Jeon said she is in kitchen tae said bye he ran from there showing his tongue to yoongi.

Yoongi also ran behind him tae came in kitchen he saw jungkook was sitting at kitchen counter and mrs jeon was cooking tae came running he hugged mrs Jeon from behind she flinched the boiling milk which she was holding sleep from her hand but thankfully only little came on her hands.

Everyone flinched jungkook yelled mom

1467 words!

I hope you like it sarange 💖