ep. 12

Jk said who I am? Tae look at jk confused and said our husband jk again spank him very hardly this time tae eyes got teary and his butt was little pink he hissed ahhh mhhh now tae was scared and jk held his waist and pulled him towards himself tae bumped at jk chest and jk was rubbing the part where he spanked. Then jk again said who I'm baby? Darkly tae said while shuttering Un..derw..orld ma...fia kin..g again jk spank him hardly this time tae screamed ahhhhhhhh his butt was surely red tae close his eyes due to pain and said plea...se n...o mo..re jk again said while ignoring his pleading who I'm bear? While tugging his hair bangs tae look at jk and said ma...ster
Jk again trailed his hands on tae's butt tae closed his eyes for another spank but nothing came so he opened his eyes and looked at jk who is smiling while rubbing his butt and said good boy. Tae sighed in relief.

Then yoongi said daddy legs paining while looking down jk smirk and said wanna tease daddy while bending to his level yoongi look at jk and shook his head and said no daddy. Jk ruffled yoongi hair and said get up kitty yoongi got up but was about to fall jk held him and asked are you okay? While caressing his cheeks yoongi smile and said yeshhh tae and jk chuckeld at him. Jk said now let's bath but, yoongi said daddy jk just hummed looking at him to continue yoongi said my hands? Jk said ohhh yeah I forgot jk released his hands and yoongi said now better let's bath while being excited.

Tae and jk also removed their cloths. First jk got in bathtub then tae got in jk's lap back facing him then yoongi also got in bathtub in tae's lap straddling him. Then they enjoyed their bath peacefully.

Time Skip

Now today no one have work cause' tae didn't have any work in company and jk was also free so currently they are cuddling each other. Then jk got a call so he picked it.

(Jk normal and other person italic)

Jk. Hello hyung!

?? Hey jk, are you free today?

Jk. Why?

?? Cause everyone is planning to come to your house.

Jk. Is there is any special occasion?
(Sarcastically)

?? Yahh!!! You disrespectful brat I'm your hyung give me some respect.

Jk. Have you seen your height! My little jiminiiii hyung;

Jimin. You brainless fucking creature I was being nice to you but look at you
(While being angry+annoyed)

Jk. I'm handsome as always (yoongi said in background I also wanna talk)

Jimin. Who said behind your back

Jk. My kitten.

Jimin. He is not you're kitten he is my little baby brother you dumb ass

Jk. Shut up! I don't have time fuck off

Jimin. We are coming asshole and I also don't have time for shit like you. And yeah say yoonie I love you from me.

Jk. Shut up (but yoongi said from back love you too Minnie hyung) jk glare at yoongi and said to jimin fuck you 🖕

Jimin. Same to you bye kookie.

Then the jk cut the call and said to yoongi while glaring at him you forgot what happened in morning? Sternly. Yoongi shook his head and said no daddy cutely while giggling. Jk look at him and said good boy while also smiling. Tae is in his own world sucking yoongi neck from back leaving hickey. Tae said koo we haven't done from long time. While winning and yoongi just giggled at his dadda's childish behaviour. Tae smiled and kissed yoongi like hungry baby, sucking his lower lips passionately then tae gesture yoongi to open his mouth but yoongi didn't that made tae annoyed so he pinched yoongi thighs hardly yoongi screamed ahhhhhhhh tae inserted his tounge in his mouth and started to suck his tounge after sometime he pulled away while yoongi was breathing heavily. Tae smirked at him and said want more princess yoongi shook his head and hide in jk's chest. They both chuckeld and tae again said kook jk just hummed so tae continued I wanna do it jk look at whinny tae and peck his lips while saying okay peck we peck will peck do peck it peck tomorrow. Last peck.

Tae smiled and said okay. Yoongi look at both and said hungy jk said ohhh let's go and eat. Then they eat their dinner and spend their time while kissing, pecking, cuddling.

760 words I'm tired 😩. Well hope you like it.😉💕❤️