ep.11(🥵)

Next morning yoongi woke up first and saw his both husbands are still sleeping. Yoongi get on top of jk and started sucking his nipples and his hands were roaming on tae body. Tae and jk starts to wake up because of movements.

Jk said good morning kitten yoongi look up and smile and said good morning daddy. Then tae said morning princess so, yoongi pecks tae's lips and said good morning dadda while giggling. Tae said Good morning hubby jk was staring at tae without saying anything so tae look at him and understand what happened.

Tae got up and pecks yoongi's lips and then came to jk and started to kiss him slowly yoongi was again sucking jk's nipples. Tae was out of breath so he tried to pull from kiss but, jk hold tae's neck and deepen the kiss. After sometime they pulled away. Jk said let's go and get fresh up tae carried yoongi and get in the bathroom and jk was walking behind them.

When they reached in jk said to tae morning bun tae rolled his eyes jk saw it and he pinned tae in the wall harshly on his stomach so now tae back is facing jk. Jk said I dare do it again in deep scary voice tae and yoongi got shivered by his voice and jk gave a hard spank on his ass tae screamed ahhhhhhhh jk again spanked him this time more hardly tae's eyes got teary and again screamed ahhhhhhhh and said I'm sorry jk freed him and said don't do it again I don't like it. Tae nodded so jk glared at him tae gulped and said okay sir. Jk smile and peck tae's lips and said let's bath.

Yoongi and tae shared a look in disbelief like he was angry and now smiling. Jk said don't you both want bath. Yoongi started to strip and tae and jk is staring at him so, yoongi thought to tease them. So he was removing his clothes very slowly they were still looking at him now yoongi was fully naked he walk little backward and sat at floor while loving their reaction they were looking like a hungry beast yoongi spread his legs showing them his little pink hole jk said beautiful and tae said yes so beautiful view yoongi smirked and bought his two finger near his mouth and started to suck it.

After sucking it he was about to insert in  his hole tae came and hold his hand said that's our only we can touch, eat, play and fuck it understand yoongi nodded so, tae spank his pussy and yoongi screamed ahhhhhhhh tae said words Princess yoongi said yes tae again spank it and said yes what baby yoongi look at tae with cry look and said yes dadda. Jk said now get up and come here yoongi got up and came to jk looking down because of his dangerous aura. Tae also got up and came to jk and stand with him.

Jk said looks like you got some guts ha ? While raising one eyebrow yoongi said so,what sassily. Jk hold yoongi waist firmly and said let me tell you so what. Tae go behind yoongi and said he is getting a little disrespectful and spank his ass yoongi screamed ahhhhhhhh and hide his face in jk neck and tae was rubbing the place where he spank to ease the pain.

Jk leave yoongi's waist and said kneel down now in deep voice yoongi and tae both got scared from his dominative side. Yoongi did and he was looking down.jk said eyes on me while pulling his hair a little harshly yoongi hissed hmmmm (by the way jk and tae are in cloths and yoongi is naked) jk said to tae tie his hands in his deep voice tae tied yoongi's hand with his belt. Jk said to tae while smirking wanna have some fun baby bear tae look at jk and said while being excited why not kook. Jk goes to tae and spank him very hardly tae jolted on his place and hissed hmmmm jk said who I am ?

I'm sorry. I was a little busy but now, I will continue it thankyou so much for your love 💕 hope you enjoyed it 😉