ep.46 (🥵)

Author pov:

Next morning taehyung woke up first today was Monday but they are not going to college cause they are tired taehyung peck their both forehead and left to do his morning routine.

Tae was in jungkook's shirt only with underwear the shirt is reaching till his thigh so he didn't bothered to put anything else after doing his routine he thought to make some breakfast for them so he left to kitchen.

In bedroom after sometime jungkook also woke up and saw taehyung was not there he thought he must be downstairs then his gaze fell at yoongi jungkook chuckeld when he saw yoongi mumbling in sleep.

Jungkook said kitten wakie wakie while picking him and made him sit on his lap yoongi snuggle in his neck jungkook said wake up my baby while running his hands on yoongi's waist yoongi whinned noooo me is sleepy jungkook chuckeld and said you're always sleepy.

Yoongi pouted and bites jungkook's neck jungkook groaned ahhh then Yoongi again slept jungkook shook his head then he stood up with yoongi in his arms and he did his morning routine along with yoongi who was whinning.

Jungkook came downstairs and saw tae making breakfast he marched towards him and put yoongi on counter and peck his lips then he back hugged taehyung.

Tae said good morning kook jungkook hummed snuggling in his neck and said good morning bear tae smile and said good morning princess yoongi look at them with sleepy eyes and said good morning tae chuckeld and said why are you sleeping this much?

Yoongi jumped from counter jungkook glared him yoongi gulped and sorry tae chuckeld and said it's okay come here yoongi came slowly and tae hugged him yoongi also hugged him back hiding his face in tae's chest jungkook chuckeld and peck yoongi's head.

Tae said okay now leave me you both I have work jungkook peck his neck and left him then he picked yoongi and again made him sit on counter and he stood between yoongi's legs.

Yoongi said kookie jungkook hummed rubbing his cheek softly yoongi giggled and said love you jungkook chuckeld and said love you too sweetheart tae pouted and said what about me? Both yoonkook said love you bear/taetae tae laughed and said love you too my baby and daddy.

Jungkook was frozen on his place and tae's eyes also widened and for yoongi he was confused tae said sorry yoongi asked taetae why you called kookie a daddy? Tilting his head cutely tae laughed nervously and said I don't know I guess I was missing our parents.

Jungkook chuckled and said no kitten it's not true tae said what are you saying? Jungkook shrugged off and said in future he will call us so nothing to worry about tae's face went red yoongi said please tell me.

Jungkook nodded and said you call your boyfriend or husband as a daddy in sexual way or if they want you to call them every time it's depend on them yoongi's eyes widen he look at tae who was fully focused on cooking.

Yoongi hide his face in jungkook's chest jungkook chuckeld and said it's okay kitty now say yoongi asked what? Jungkook said now call me daddy yoongi look down feeling shy he shook his head taehyung said enough kookie jungkook ignored him and said fast kitten I'm waiting.

Yoongi said shuttering da..dd..y jungkook smirk in satisfaction he kissed yoongi harshly yoongi whimper tae also came to them he pulled yoongi's shirt a little down from his neck and sucked his neck making hickey yoongi moaned ah..hm..mm.

Tae said let's continue in room jungkook chuckeld and said why not let's go yoongi breath heavily clucting jungkook's shirt in his fist yoongi said pouting hungry taekook chuckled jungkook said okay you can eat first but after that we want our food okay?