ep. 29

For how long are you waiting here? Once again I asked he said hesitate 2 hours I just said ohhh....

Tae pov:

I was just standing not knowing what to do and the boy was just looking down all the time I really like him he is so cute and beautiful I wanna squeeze him real bad. I know I have to go university but I don't think I can leave this fluff ball alone here.

Wait I didn't even know his name wahh I'm really dumb.

I asked hey what's your name he looked at me blinking his eyes cutely I cooked at him he said nervously my name is min yoongi wahhh what a name. I smiled at him and said you are so cute he looked at me shyly and said thankyou. I chuckled and said do you plan to stay here whole day?

Yoongi nodded and said I don't have any other option I felt bad for him so I said if you want you can come to my house it's not far I was smiling he thought for sometime and said ok.

Cool lets go I said excitedly I held his hand he didn't pulled away means he is not uncomfortable nice I will have him now yehhh.

Author pov;

Tae held yoongi's hand and they left to Taehyung house once they reached tae took him in living room tae said make yourself comfortable yoongi shyly nodded he sat at couch and said can I get water please in low volume.

Tae face palmed himself and said my bad I forgot please wait I will bring it do you want something else also yoongi shook his head and said only water tae smiled and okay he left to kitchen.

Tae came with water he handed it to yoongi he drank it and said thankyou tae just hummed he also sat at couch so yoongi said may I know your name? Tae looked at him with wide eyes yoongi got tensed so instantly said I'm sorry it's oka... He was about to say further but tae interrupted him hey don't worry it's like I'm feeling dumb I didn't even told you my name okay so my name is Kim Taehyung and I'm 19 years old.

Yoongi smiled and said ohh I'm 17 tae nodded like that they started to talk to each other a little.

After 1 hour;

Tae asked do you want to eat something? Yoongi nervously nodded looking down tae chuckled and said hey it's okay you can ask me whatever you want okay baby? Yoongi nodded shyly beacuse tae called him baby he was tomato red Taehyung smirked and left from there before saying there's tv watch whatever you want okay? Yoongi hummed and said thankyou tae tae.

Tae nodded with smile and left for kitchen to make some pancakes.

Yoongi was watching some cartoon (shinchan) and Taehyung was engrossed in cooking for yoongi that's when bell rang of tae's house yoongi flinched by continuosly sound of bell ringing tae also got startled he ran to living room and saw yoongi was scared and the bell was ringing still with aggressive knocks on door.

Tae opened the door but the person immediately barged in making tae froze on his spot and yoongi got scared watching unknown person. Taehyung open his mouth to say something but he closed not knowing what to say and how to react in front of the person.

The person didn't notice yoongi he smirked looking at Taehyung, yoongi was looking at them so innocently without saying a single word.

The person said while smirking did you miss me baby? In deep husky voice yoongi and tae both got shivered run down their spin tae gulped hard before saying wh..at ar..e you do...ing... he..re? While shuttering cause it was so unexpected to show the unknown person.

I was missing you so much so I came to meet you the unknown person said casually taking steps towards Taehyung while Taehyung going backwards.

The person didn't stopped until Taehyung back touches the wall. Tae said jung...ko...ok shuttering.

Well your guess is right this unknown person is none other than jeon jungkook.

Jungkook smirk widden hearing his shuttering so he just hummed Taehyung continued how do you know my adress? Jungkook came close to his face it's not big deal for me I have my ways said jungkook like it's nothing compared to what he is able to do. He just barged in principle office and asked for Taehyung's address without a single question the principal gave him so he came here.

Tae frowned not knowing what he is saying so he shrugged it off and said leave me jungkook didn't said anything he came more close to Taehyung resting his both hands on tae's waist and tae's hands where on jungkook chest to make some distance.

Now jungkook and Taehyung nose were touching each other tae closed his eyes due to fear cause why not how can he stand when two pairs of dark brown are staring directly at him. Seeing this jungkook chuckeld.

Yoongi was just looking at them while pouting not knowing what to do then jungkook suddenly gave a long lick on tae's right cheek Taehyung got goosebumps he fisted jungkook's clothes in his hand tightly. Jungkook was giving light kisses on his cheek after pecking for sometime he took good amount of flesh from tae's cheek while sucking the life out of him.

Tae winched a little in pain ahhhh because of jungkook sucking his cheek aggressively and biting in between harshly by now tae's cheek were red. Jungkook left his cheek with pop sound and last peck tae opened his eyes slowly breathing heavily he looked at jungkook who was staring right in his eyes.

But tae immediately look down cheek tinted red beacuse of jungkook work and blushing jungkook asked did you like it? Smirking playfully tae rolled his eyes and said shut the fuck up and get out from my house he tried to avoid jungkook eyes.

But jungkook groaned loudly and his hands tighten around tae's waist yoongi and tae both flinched by his groaned and tae was in pain so he said jungkook you are hurting me but jungkook seems angry he ignored him and said you better not roll your these pretty eyes on me and don't do you dare to talk to me like that again I warning now but from next time you have to face consequences understand? Sternly with deep voice tae and yoongi both got scared tae immediately said yes.

Jungkook glared him and said looks like I have teach you so many things tae just look down scared what if he again triggered jungkook. Jungkook again said no worries we have too much time while pecking his lips.

Jungkook till now didn't even notice presence behind him and seems like taehyung also forgot that there also a cute little creature in the room. Yoongi also didn't saw jungkook's face he just heard his voice and now he is also scared just from his voice what will happen when they will meet?

What will be jungkook's reaction?

Hey guys taegikook is back. Please tell me if the story is boring I sometimes think is it boring or not. Please let me know.

Love you all and thankyou so much for your support and love 💕😘💖💝🥰😉