ep.9

After sometime jk also came at club and he found at upper side of club. He marched towards him.

Yoongi's pov:

Here I was enjoying my time with my old friends I forgot about timing but I got shivered when I hear deep scary voice.
Kim yoongi!!!!
I get scared the shit out of after knowing whose voice is it. He was none other than jungkook I turn around and he was staring at me more like glaring.

He came and hold my wrist and started to drag me to exist. He didn't said anything and I was also so sacred to say something. After reaching car he push me in and started to drive fastly. I thought to say something.

Yoongi said daddy but jk said in between I don't want a single sound from your tiny mouth cold yet stern voice. After sometime they reached at mansion. Jk left the car without saying anything yoongi follow him silently. When he they came at living room tae was sat at couch looking worried.

No one pov:

When tae saw both of them he said kookie what happened? Worried voice. Jk said in cold voice I will explain later then he called yoongi who was scared to death seeing jk this much angry yoongi then yoongi said yes daddy. jk said go to the bedroom and kneel down while raising your both hand. Yoongi didn't protest and did whatever jk said. When yoongi left jk explain everything to tae and now tae was also so angry on yoongi.

After 15 min tae and jk go to bedroom before calming themselves a little. When they reached bedroom they saw yoongi was kneeling down in middle of room. Tae and jk ingnored him and goes to freshen up.

After freshen up both are sitting at bed while yoongi is still on ground while his head is low. Jk said who gave you permission to go there? Yoongi didn't said anything making jk anger more so tae said Kim yoongi he is asking something shouted. Yoongi flinched by sudden burstout of tae so he said while shuttering no...on.e then jk said stop shuttering and look at eyes while answering in deep voice.

Yoongi and tae both got shivered by his deep voice so yoongi again said no on.e daddy then jk said the why the hell you were there and in these fucking cloths yoongi got to scared and said daddy I'm sorry I won't do it again then tae said we clearly said at morning to not go anywhere right? In cold voice. Yoongi said dadda I'm sorry.

Then jk said something made yoongi froze on his spot I want you in red room in 10 min. Tae also look at jk and saw he was damn serious. Yoongi said daddy please no please he was pleading to them then tae said yoongi no more discussion get up and go. We are coming in sometime. Yoongi nodded not make their anger more worse.