ep. 33

I shouted mom she yelled back now what? I shouted again I'm going to pick them up so she shouted okay go safely with that I left my house to pick that little kitten and that tiger boy.

Author pov;

Jungkook left for tae's house. After like 20 mins he reached there and he opened the door with extra keys (he is going to be mafia so it's not big deal for him) when he entered there was no one in the living room so he thought to check kitchen then he left to kitchen.

When he reaches there the scene made him little shock.

Jungkook pov;

After bidding mom dad I came to tae's house I had extra keys you know it's not big deal for me when I entered in living room it was empty so I thought to check kitchen but when I was standing near kitchen the scene made me shocked and angry.

Tae was kissing yoongi like no tomorrow and yoongi was struggling a little trying to kiss tae but I guess he failed. Tae's one hand were on yoongi's waist and other one on his neck tilting it for better access and yoongi's both hands on tae's hair.

I was shocked because I didn't expect when I will come they both will be eating each other and I'm not angry because they are together I'm angry because first they didn't tell me and second how can they do it without me.

I was staring them after like more 4 mins my little kitten was struggling for air and he started to tap tae's chest to tell he is out of breath but they didn't stop so yoongi hit him on chest a little to make him leave after a little tae leave his lips and yoongi was breathing heavily like his life depends on it. They both still didn't notice me busy in there little get together.

Tae's breath was a little uneven but after sometime he was okay. Tae said are you okay? Yoongi look down shyly and nodded well now tae's both hands were on yoongi's waist. Tae snuggle in yoongi's neck that's when yoongi eyes meet mine I smirked he was frozen and shocked to see me standing.

 Tae snuggle in yoongi's neck that's when yoongi eyes meet mine I smirked he was frozen and shocked to see me standing

Yoongi pov;

( Little flashback)

At morning;

I wake up when sun was hitting my face with rays I look beside me and tae tae was sleeping while snuggling in me actually yesterday I was scared to sleep alone so I asked tae tae so he said okay so we slept together.

I was hungry so I looked at tae tae he was sleeping peacefully he was looking so pretty how can someone be this much handsome wow he look so unreal like a fictional character I was staring at him that's when I heard him done staring I flinched a little he chuckled I look down because I was shy.

He said it's okay you can stare at me as long as you want while smirking now I know I am whole tomato I hide my face in his chest he ruffle my hair and said good morning princess pecking my head I smiled and said good morning tae tae snuggling more in his warmth.