ep.5

Here everyone is sleeping peacefully that's when a call disturb them. Tae open his eyes slowly and took the phone from site table and pick the call.

Tae's assistant (Sam) said from the phone good morning sir. Then tae said what is it? In his morning raspy voice.

His assistant got shiver run down his body because of his voice so he said actually sir there is a meeting in 3 hours so I wanted to remind you.

Tae didn't said to much just hummed and cut the call. He was about to get up but his eyes fell at his left sight there was worlds most cute person was sleeping peacefully while having pout.

Tae peck his pouty lip and got up from bed and came to jk side and kiss his lip also but, when he was about to pull out from kiss jk grab tae neck and deepen the kiss 💋

Jk started to suck his lower lips then he bite his lip tae gasped cause of this jk entered his tounge in his mouth and explore every corner of his mouth. After sometime he pulled out from kiss when he saw tae is out of breath. Tae was panting heavily but it didn't affect jk.

Jk said good morning love 😘 again peck his lips. Tae look at him and said good morning daddy, than jk said why are you getting up this early?hmm?

Tae said actually I have a meeting to attend in 3 hours so I have to go. Tae replied sweetly and then tae left for washroom to freshen up .

Jk was staring at yoongi and then he lick yoongi neck and started sucking it. Yoongi whined in his sleep. Hmm let me sleep dadda. Jk smile softly and said kitten good morning yoongi replied good morning dadda.

Jk said let's go and get fresh up okay? Yoongi just nodded his head and made carry hand towards jk.
Jungkook chuckel at that and pick yoongi like a baby and goes to another room for morning routine.

                 Time Skip

Tae came in dinning room for breakfast he saw his two handsome husband's was waiting for them. He smiled and walk towards them and a sit. (Well, there outfit)/

Jks outfit but without mask and cap

Taehyung outfit

Yoongi outfit.

After that everyone started eating there food. They were eating peacefully.

Jk said tae today I am coming with you to your office. Then tae asked Suddenly, why you wanna come? Jk said today I don't have much work so, I'm coming. Do you have any problem? Asked while raising his one eyebrow.

Tae said I don't have any problem. Then they again started to eat breakfast. After sometime everyone breakfast was done. Tae called a maid (lora). Lora. When he called a girl came to them and bow and said yes sir. Tae said bring a glass of milk. Lora again bow to them and got back to kitchen.

Yoongi heard it and said to tae dadda why milk? Innocently. Tae and Jk cooed at him and tae said for you princess yoongi make pout and said I don't wanna drink milk I don't like it. Tae said in sweet tone love you have to drink it's important. Yoongi didn't listen and said annoyed can't you understand at once I don't wanna drink it.

Jk said Kim yoongi watch your language. In scary deep voice yoongi got scared and looked down and mumbeld a little sorry. Then tae said kook let it go he doesn't mean it. Right princess? Yoongi nodded and said yes and looked at jk.

Jk said tae stop supporting him in this types of things, looks like he didn't get punishment from so long that's why he is behaving like that right mr.kim yoongi in a strict voice.
Yoongi look at jk and saw his mad face and said daddy I'm sorry I won't do it again. Cracked voice.

Then tae said it's ok princess Don't do that again hmm. Yoongi said yes.

After sometime lora came with milk and placed it on table and left before bowing. Tae took the glass in his hands and bought near yoongi mouth. Yoongi look at glass and then at jk who is glaring him. Yoongi sighed and drink milk while making many faces jk and chuckel any him.

Yoongi got up from his seat and sat at jk lap and said daddy I'm soryyyyy I won't do it again. Plaeseeeee jk smile and peck his lips and said it's ok don't do it again hmm. Yoongi nodded like obidient kid.

Then tae said  everyone forget me while pouting like a baby yoongi giggled and said how can I forget my lovely dadda and got up from jk lap and peck tae's  lips many times making him smile. Then jk also kiss tae and said now my big babies let's go or we will get late. Then they left to Kim corporation.

I hope you like it. Please vote for me. Purple you army and you can also suggest me some ideas. Thankyou ❤️💜🥰😍