ep. 13

Next morning they were all sleeping peacefully until they heard a lots of noice from downstairs. Tae woke up and looked here and there afterwards yoongi also woke up and whined dadda I wanna sleepppp while rubbing his eyes cutely. Tae looked at yoongi and smiled and peck his lips multiple times and said let's go and see what happened.

Yoongi also peck his lips and said good morning dadda while giggling tae also said morning princess kiss his cheeks and jk groaned from behind and said while adjusting light what's happening? Tae replied don't know let's go and see tae was about to go but jk held his hands and said good morning bun tae said morning koo jk peck tae's lips and jk left tae then he looked at yoongi and said what about you dear yoongi said what about me playfully. Jk hover over yoongi and said aren't you gonna wish me? Huskily so yoongi said wish you for what? Tae smiled looking at them.

Tae peck yoongi's cheeks and jk's cheeks and said you both do whatever you want I'm going bye jk grabbed tae's hand and said you are not going anywhere understand deep husky voice tae and yoongi got scared from his rough voice so tae nodded and said yes jk turned tae's leg a little and gave a hard spank tae screamed ahhhhhhhh and sniff and jk said yes what bub? Sweetly but dangerously tae said yes sir. Jk pecked tae's lips and said good boy now stay here.

Then he turned to yoongi and said you were saying something right? Deep voice yoongi got scared and said while shuttering go..od morni...ng dad..dy jk chuckeld at him and said someone here didn't even know how to wish now what happened while smirking yoongi looked here and there cutely and asked who's that person daddy I can't see him jk smiled and pecks his lips and said brat yoongi giggled and kissed jk's cheeks. Tae was pouting so jk said sorry baby sweetly tae smiled and said okay let's go and see what happened downstairs.

They all came at downstairs and saw lots of creature were roaming around like they owned the place. Jk shout what's happening here looking at them so everyone's attention came to him so jimin said didn't I told you we are coming dumb ass jk replied while groaning shut up shorty and said jin hyung what are you all doing here.

So, jin said ofcourse we are here to meet you three sassily. Jk rolled his eyes and said okay if you are here so go and make breakfast we are coming after freshen up he left saying that without waiting for answer.

Time Skip

After sometime time yoongi came while running downstairs and shouting Minnie hyung jk and tae were walking behind him yoongi jumped on jimin at first jimin stumbled a little but he hold yoongi secruly and yoongi said good morning hungie I miss you in baby cute voice jimin said good morning yoonie I also miss you while smiling and cooeing at him.

Jk came from behind and said to yoongi why are you jumping ha? What if you fall? Stern voice yoongi pouted so jimin said let it go jungkook. Jk didn't said anything and they all settled at dinning table.

Sitting arrangements

Tae, yoongi, jk
Jin, jimin, hobi, namjoon.

At dinning table:

Jin said now let's eat food and hobi said yeah it's looks so tasty 😋 jin served everyone and they started to eat. But yoongi was not eating vegetables after sometime everyone finished their breakfast but yoongi didn't eat veggies so tae said eat it fast princess yoongi pouted and said dadda I'm done jk also look at them and said finish it kitten softly yoongi shook his head and said no, i don't want veggies.

Jk pick yoongi on his lap and placed a broccoli in front of his mouth and said calmly eat yoongi turned his face and said no stubbornly ( jimin and tae thought in mind he is going to get something in morning looks like sighed heavily ) jk said a little sternly Kim yoongi eat it right now yoongi said daddy i don't want to eat jk got angry he was about to burst out so tae said yoongi eat it without tantrums deep voice yoongi look at both them and got a little scared from their anger so he started to eat while making faces.

After finishing breakfast yoongi said thank god finally. Everyone smiled at him and said dramatic boy yoongi giggled.