ep. 45

Time Skip:

To their engagement day;

Here everyone is rushing here and there and yoongi is just sleeping without any care in this world mrs kim saw him she sighed and came to him.

Mrs kim said baby wake up go get ready fast yoongi whinned and said please mummy let me sleep mrs kim shook her head and said okay wait let me call tae and kookie yoongi instantly sat on couch and said why are you calling them? I'm going yoongi left while pouting mrs kim chuckeld.

Here jungkook is smiling thinking how things are going fast tae came hugged him jungkook chuckled and peck his lips tae said smiling what happened? Jungkook said smiling thankyou so much for coming in my life I really love you both.

Tae giggled and peck his cheek and said I love you too then jungkook asked where is that sleepy cat tae giggled and said there pointing on bed where yoongi is sleeping jungkook chuckled and shook his head then tae said kookie jungkook hummed snuggling in tae's neck from back and hands wrapped around his waist resting on tae's stomach tae also put his hands on jungkook's hand.

Taehyung said did you notice yoonie is looking stressed this day I guess something is wrong jungkook said in deep voice I also noticed it but it will be better if he is not hiding something cause I really hate it tae flinched and nodded then jungkook said tomorrow we will move in our mansion.

Taehyung pouted and said I wanted to stay with our parents jungkook chuckeld and said you can come here whenever you want pecking his cheek tae blushed and whinned ahhhh kook now let me go jungkook again peck his cheek softly tae giggled showing his boxy smile.

Then jungkook freed him from his arms tae turned around and peck jungkook's nose tip and ran to bed where yoongi is sleeping jungkook chuckled and came to them and said bear wake him up I'm going to check all arrangements okay?tae nodded jungkook peck his lips and forehead and then he peck yoongi's lips and forehead and then he left from there.

Tae peck yoongi's lips and said princess wake up yoongi didn't bulged tae again said baby wakie wakie yoongi whinned and said hyungie sleep tae was taken back he said my little cub wake up you remember today's our engagement yoongi nodded and snuggle in tae's chest.

Tae said is there something you are hiding from us? yoongi instantly look at him and said nervously no I'm.. no..t tae said in stern voice you better be cause if kookie got to know that you're hiding something then I don't even know what he will do and I won't save you understand? Yoongi nodded and said yesh then tae peck yoongi's head and said now get up.

Yoongi made grabby hands tae chuckled and picked him in koala style tae said such a baby yoongi pouted and said yes your baby tae chuckled and said of course our baby pecking his lips then he helped yoongi to do his routine.

Yoongi pov;

Ahh I guess they got suspicious that I'm hiding something yes I know I'm doing but I can't tell them that mia Lia whatever always bully me at first she was taking revenge for her sister than she started to crush over my kookie it's been a week she is bullying me but I can't tell kook cause I'm scared from what he did that day in canteen.

And if I tell tae tae he will tell kookie and I don't know how he will react I pouted at my thoughts.

But I yelped when someone spank me I was ready to kill the person but I pouted when I saw the person was kookie he said in which world are you? I glared him and said my beautiful world he chuckled and said why are you so cute.