ep.2 (🥵)

Previous.

Jk said those my kitten want our kisses.

Yoongi nodded.

________________________________________present time.

Okay, than let me give my kitten lots of kisses he said and pick yoongi from tae lap and made him stand infront of him.

Jk said to tae love go stand beside kitten. Dominating voice. Tae said okay and stand beside yoongi.

Now jk is sitting in front of both while they are standing like obedient kids.
Jk said to both Strip your selfs. Deep voice shiver runs in their body they both quickly started to strip while jungkook was looking at them without blinking.

Soon they both were standing whole naked in front of jk. Jk lick his lips and siad to tae taetae strip me also baby.
Huskily said.

Tae came near him and started to strip him, than jk called yoongi kitten come here yoongi came to jk and he started kissing him hungrily.

Tae enterupted them kook done. A harsh spank landed on tae bum he hissed in pain ahhhh. Jk said to tae who I'm princess?

Tae said koo....ahhhhhhhh again a harsh spank landed on his butt by jk.

Jk again asked who I'm princess?.
Tae looked at jungkook with tear in his eyes and said daddy. Jk caressed his butt and said good boy.

Jk said now let's start the game. Now, you both go and lay on your back. They both go to bed and did like he said.

Jk said good.