ep. 37

Yoongi also slept after sometime kook also slept I was caressing his hair I didn't remember when I slept resting my head on yoongi's head and my one hand one kook's head and other one his chest.

Author pov;

They were looking so cute sleeping peacefully at night mrs Jeon came to wake them for dinner but the scene made her cooed she clicked some photos of them she smiled and kissed their all forehead then she wake tae up bear wake up bun tae lazily opened his eyes and said mamma sleepy mrs Jeon chuckeld she caressed his hair while saying baby you can sleep after having dinner now wake up tae nodded then he look down and jungkook was sleeping peacefully his lips were parted like a baby.

Tae chuckled and ruffle his hair mrs jeon smiled and she peck tae's forehead and said bun you wake them I'm downstairs come fast okay tae nodded smiling and said okay mamma she left before pecking their all forehead once again after she left

Tae pov;

After mamma left I thought to woke up kookie first I look at him I shake him a little and said kook wake up he whinned and again slept snuggling in my stomach I giggled because of tickling I again tried kook wake up mamma is calling us but I guess he won't wake up he just snuggle more I really didn't wanted to wake him up.

I shook yoongi and said princess wake up bun but he also whinned snuggling more in my neck aishh I can understand that kookie didn't get too much sleep so that's why he is not waking up but what about this brat he always fell asleep either in my embrace or kook's embrace.

I sighed heavily and said to yoongi Bubba wake up bun he opened his eyes but he again close it I think he won't listen in soft voice now so I said in stern voice yoongi wake up right now he whinned but he woke up he look at me pouting he said tae tae wanna sleep I peck his lips and said Bubba you can sleep after having dinner come now be my good boy and get up he nodded and stood up.

I smiled and said hmm go freshen up and come fast okay he said still sleepy okay he left for washroom then I look down and jungkook was sleeping I ruffled his hair and said kookie wake up he whinned and said tae please let me sleep I look at him with pout and said you can sleep first let's eat dinner he said I don't want I just want to sleep I sighed and said okay you can sleep but I'm really hungry I said little dramatically he instantly sat at couch and said why you didn't said it first let's go come.

He started to drag me I chuckled and then followed him first we did our business then we all came and ate our dinner after dinner everyone were sitting in living room.

Author pov;

Author pov;

Mr Jeon said kook go and come with the files I gave you jungkook nodded and said okay he left mrs jeon yoongi and tae were talking randomly after like 5 mins jungkook came and sat beside mr Jeon.

Jk pov;

After dinner we were sitting peacefully but dad said me to bring all files I obeyed him I came and sat beside him and gave all files to him he started to check it after like 30 mins dad said kookie I look at him actually I was using my phone so he said you did good all of this is correct I smiled my bunny smiled he ruffle my hair and said I'm proud of you my son I giggled and said thanks dad.

Then he said I was thinking that the files I were talking about to give you tonight... I look at him I guess I really again have to complete it he chuckled seeing my puppy face he said don't worry I'm not giving you now I look at him surprised I asked really? He smiled and said yes you did great so I'm not giving you more for now I peck his cheek and hugged him and said you are the best.

Dad smiled and said do you really think I don't care for my child? I shook my head and said no I never thought I know you are the best dad he chuckled then I said dad he hummed so I said about training.. he glared me I immediately shut my mouth he said you are coming for training from tomorrow understand? He said sternly I nodded and said yes sir he hummed.

I again hugged him he hugged me back then mom said ohh father and son are hugging ha I smiled and said yes why are you jealous ? Mom shrugged it and said I don't care I have my beautiful babies mom hugged tae and he also hugged her teasing me I smiled.

Then Yoongi came and sat at dad's lap and said papa dad hummed so he said can I hug you? He asked fiddling with his fingers dad and I chuckled dad said why asking little one now you call me papa so you are my son you can hug me whenever you want yoongi giggled and hugged dad resting his head on dad's chest.

I look at him he said to me shoo shoo don't hug my papa I looked at him shockingly dad chuckled I pouted breaking the hug I said he is also my dad he glared me cutely and said no he is my papa he then look towards dad and said to him papa tell him I'm your favourite son.

Dad nodded and said yes my baby is right he is my favourite son my jaw dropped I stood up and came to mom and said mom she look at tae and said tae baby you are my favourite son she kiss his cheek tae giggled showing his tongue to me I said yahh you both can't do this to me they all laughed I just shook my head smiling a little.

Dad said kookie I want you in ground at 4am okay I nodded and said yes dad cause it's not new for me yoongi look at dad and said papa you will give him training at 4 am dad nodded he look shock. I chuckled then he said to dad so you are mafia dad nodded he then look at me and yelled SO I'M SITTING AT MAFIA'S LAP everyone cover their ears he look shock aishh what a brat.

 I chuckled then he said to dad so you are mafia dad nodded he then look at me and yelled SO I'M SITTING AT MAFIA'S LAP everyone cover their ears he look shock aishh what a brat

I said stop yelling he looked at me innocently I corrected him he is not mafia kitten he is mafia king yoongi again yelled MAFIA KING aishh this brat. I picked him from dad's lap and said dad we are you going to sleep he said okay sleep well I look at mom she give me mischievous smile I said to tae come he nodded yoongi said bye papa bye mamma good night he said very cutely.

Mom dad cooed at him dad mom said good night bun he giggled tae also got up he also said good night mamma papa they also wished him good night bear they came to me and pecked mine and yoongi's forehead then they both peck tae's forehead then they said okay guys sleep well I hummed and they left we also came in my room I put yoongi on bed.

Tae said kook I will go home tomorrow I frowned and said why? He smiled and said my mom dad will come na I nodded and said okay I look at yoongi and he was looking at tae then me cutely I chuckled and peck his nose and said aren't you the cutest he giggled.

Tae came and pecked yoongi's all over face yoongi and tae started to play by watching whole kissed more I chuckled and said after 5 mins okay now let's sleep they nodded yoongi slept in between me and tae I peck both of their forehead then lips and we slept after that.

I hope you all are doing well!

Love you all! 💖❤️💜💖