ep.22(🥵)

Jk came after a long bath and saw they both were kneeling down and smirked he was in towel rapped around his muscular waist water dripping from hair and he has another small towel for drying his hair he came in front of mirror and started to dry his hair and was also looking at them from mirror.

After drying his hair he sat on bed spreading his legs looking like a Greek god.

He was looking handsome as hell then he look towards tae and yoongi they both were looking down but when they looked up they saw he was staring deeply so they immediately looked down

So jk said in dominating voice get up they were still on there position jk got angry so he shouted I said get up they flinched and got up immediately then he signaled them to come near him with his fingers they both came slowly slowly.

Jungkook said so now let's talk about your punishments while smirking tae and yoongi got scared so jk came near yoongi and said kitten deep husky voice yoongi shivered hearing his voice but didn't look up so jk said in deep voice when I'm talking look in my eyes yoongi instantly looked up jk pulled yoongi by his waist caging him in his arms kitty you know why will you get punish? Hmm? Yoongi nodded but he regretted when a hard spank landed on his ass ahhhhh yoongi hissed jk said use you pretty little mouth.

So yoongi said shuttering ye..s I kn.. ow then jk said why? So yoongi said cause I called dadda je..r.k and behave like a br...at his eyes got teary at last jk was rubbing his ass when yoongi was talking so jk said okay good boy pecking yoongi's eyes then lips then turned towards tae still yoongi in his arms yoongi rested his head on his chest looking at his dadda who startled because of jk's sudden voice jk said what about you dear while smirking.

Tae shuttered wha..t ab..out me jk raised his one eyebrow and said do you know your mistake or should I remind you dominative voice tae got scared and said I remember so jk just hummed and said speak then tae said I over worked jk just hummed and said ok now let's start with your punishment yoongi and tae got scared so jk said now I want both of you in red room leaving yoongi from his arms yoongi was about to say something but tae hold yoongi's hand and left to room.

Yoongi and tae reached the room.

Yoongi said dadda why you didn't let me say something looking at tae with pout tae pecked his lip and said bun if you had said something then I know he will become angry and you he is devil when he is angry yoongi giggled but they both froze on th...

Yoongi said dadda why you didn't let me say something looking at tae with pout tae pecked his lip and said bun if you had said something then I know he will become angry and you he is devil when he is angry yoongi giggled but they both froze on their stop hearing a voice " ohh so I'm devil? Huh?" Smirking and marched towards them jk continued then I guess you are messing with devil and this devil won't show any mercy tonight.

Tae panicked and said no we were not talking about you jk smirked boarded and said then whom were you talking about gazing intensely then yoongi came infront of tae and said we were talking about you only sassily jk chuckeld and said ohh sassy kitten yoongi nodded jk smiled creepily and said let me help you with your bratty behaviour deep voice.

Jk shouted to yoongi in scary voice strip! Yoongi flinched hardly and looked down jk chuckeld darkly and said now where is my bratty kitten yoongi gulped and said sorry jk just hummed and said let's see tonight how sorry you are yoongi got scared.

Jk said to tae honey while walking infront of tae, tae gulped a hard slump of saliva so jk continued today we will play but in different way tae looked confused and questioned how? Jk just smirked and said you are going to dominate yoongi and I'm going to dominate both of you.

Tae understand what jk said but yoongi didn't do he interrupted what? So jk said I will instruct you both what to do and you both will follow and tae will show his dominative side to you understand? Yoongi still looked confused so jk said okay no worry don't use your little brain too much yoongi pouted hearing him.

Then jk came in his cold mode and said to yoongi coldly strip him after saying that he sat at king sized chair spreading his legs enjoying the show.

Yoongi came near and started to remove his shirt and tae was looking at yoongi hungrily then yoongi removed tae's whole cloth but underwear was still there so jk said remove that also yoongi blushed because of both intense gaze he forward his hand to his waist band but jk interrupted don't use your hand while smirking tae also smirked yoongi look down.

Then yoongi got on his knees and came near his waist and he started to use his teeth when yoongi's teeth came in contact with his skin tae groaned and said fast yoongi with lot of struggle removed his underwear and they both were enjoying his misery state.

Jk said to yoongi strip! Yoongi obeyed and now tae and yoongi both were naked in front of him jk said tae you can handle him as you want while smiling like maniac yoongi got scared he looked at tae and saw he was walking toward him while saying now tell me who is jerk princess Deep voice yoongi was backing away but he tripped and fall on bed tae stand in front of him.

Yoongi said nervously dad..da I'm sor....ry tae just chuckeld and said get up in cold voice yoongi obeyed and stand then he look at jk who was just enjoying whole show tae sat at bed and pulled yoongi on his lap yoongi whined and said nooo cause he know now no one will save him.

Tae rubbed his lond finger in his butt yoongi moaned mhhhh but then a very hard spank landed on his ass ahhhhh yoongi screamed he tried to get up but tae's hold was pretty firm then he said don't move yoongi stopped moving them again a spank landed and like that spank landed continuously till his butt was pink then tae stop because yoongi yoongi was crying also.

He pulled yoongi in his chest yoongi snuggle more while hiccuping after sometime yoongi crying died down then tae faced him and said it's just starting and you are crying yoongi got scared and said please no spanking pouting but tae said it's not spanking baby don't worry pecking his lips.

Then jk said okay guys now enough of your fun now my time while getting up from chair and walking toward them tae and yoongi stood up jk said to tae in deep voice strip me tae came forward and he started to strip him then jk motioned yoongi to come forward yoongi also came infront of him jk pulled him closer and attacked his lips kissing him hungrily yoongi moaned mhhhh then jk pinched yoongi's nipple yoongi screamed ahhhhhhhh jk entered his tongue roaming in his mouth kissing him so professionally.

When tae was done with stripping jk, tae came back and stand backfacing jungkook and he started to suck his neck jk groaned in pleasure when yoongi was out of breath he tapped jk chest then they backed away yoongi was panting very hardly.

Then they did whole night until tae and yoongi passed out.

An pov:

Hey guys I know I'm updating very slow and I'm sucking at writing smut I'm sorry for that.
Total words 1305.